Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Black Friday sewing machine sale

Black Friday sewing machine sale

Hope I can find one online.

I just saw that there is supposed to be one on sewingmachinesplus.com. I don't know if there is anything that you may be looking for but?
    Maria
    Always be true to yourself!

A portable table? Sew Easy is the best for portability. I have the Arrow Gidget and it's very sturdy but not easy to move once set up as it has no wheels. I think there is one with wheels. The Arrow is much heavier then the Sew Easy. Usually the Arrow will be on sale but at Joanne it's not called Arrow, just portable sewing table. Same thing.

OOps Sorry I thought the heading has table in it somewhere. LOL Well you may need a new table for your new sewing machine.
    Last edited by Onebyone; 11-17-2018 at 05:26 AM.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariannaquilts View Post
    I just saw that there is supposed to be one on sewingmachinesplus.com. I don't know if there is anything that you may be looking for but?
    Thanks for the tip !

I was going to suggest sewingmachineplus.com as well I have been trying to restrain myself!!!! they have a great sale on thread and other things as well

Among the machines on sale is the Necchi TM8, I love that little machine, small, light but so sturdy & strong. Great for classes & travel. Preset stitches that can't be changed but supper stitch quality.
    Great for child learning to sew or adult new sewer, simple, basic.
    My now 14 yr old granddaughter wanted to sew from the time she was 8, but she is a pedal to metal sewer, impatient too. She couldn't handle my other machines because of her roughness, they kept coming unthreaded, thread breaking, etc, (and nervous grandma trying hard to slow her down & have more finesse) but the TM8 was perfect, it took her roughness & let her go fast & kept sewing well. Now she loves to sew, has learned how to handle a machine properly, sews often, loves to go to Stitch Camp with me. I give that machine the credit.