Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Budget Gone!! Don't take your DH to Harbor Freight with you....LOL

Budget Gone!! Don't take your DH to Harbor Freight with you....LOL

I love all your wonderful tips...picked up a magnetic bar, kitchen scissors, rotary blades, mini vacuum attachments to clean sewing machine and computers. I forgot what I really wanted was their vacuum storage bags to flatten some flannel sheets we no longer use but want to use later in quilting. Anything else I should look for when I go back to get them?..LOL

These things hardly broke the bank...it was all that stuff DH was throwing in the basket he remembered he had to have. We are both tool nuts....Never saw a tool we didn't want..LOL

I love their magnetic stainless steel dishes to hold my quilting pins. They have 2 sizes, small and large. You probably already have them, though. (?)

Forgot that too and intended to get one...Ishi(fur daughter)loves to try and eat pins so I have to be very careful one doesn't get away...thanks

Blog Entries
    I got the smaller forceps (hemostats) and will get the larger ones next visit. Great for turning tubes for bag or purse handles right side out
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blog Entries
    I got my "2 Pc. Flexible Shaft LED Light" there. Can't remember how much it was - but most likely I used one of their 20% off anything coupons that are in a lot of papers.
    Nikki in MO

Blog Entries
    A new store opened here this week. DH went Sat. morning before I got up and found many items he had to have. LOL. I went later to browse at my leisure.
    Got fabric?

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Been awhile since I've gone in. It's just down the road too!

Blog Entries
    I have the extendable magnetic wands to pick up pins on the floor. Notice I used the plural. I had to get a couple because I'm always misplacing mine.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

We don't have a Harbor Freight store - sounds like a fun place to browse!

One of my favorite HF purchases is a tool case tote bag on wheels, great for towing a sewing machine to meetings or classes. It is much less expensive, and I got it on sale and used a 20% coupon, too. It came with a neat smaller matching tote bag with a square bottom.