Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Can't find Charm pack?

Can't find Charm pack?

So last year some time I bought the fabricGrand Finale by Sandy Gervais and just know this year I decided to make a quilt out it. After getting most of the pattern together that I picked out I then realized after getting about four blocks together that I needed more fabric. So while looking online I haven't been able to find the grand finale charm pack. I found the fabric on an individual but not not as a pack or anything else really. If anyone can help with this I would appreciate it.

I found one charm pack on Etsy in a store called The Knotted Bobbin. There may be more on this site too. Good Luck!

I'm sorry I looked and didn't find it!

Oklahomamom2 try a search at quiltshops.com I found yardage, a fat quarter pack and a jelly roll there.
    here's the link to the search results I found:
    http://search.myquiltshops.com/cgi-s...myqssearch.cgi

Yes, looks like the shop on Etsy is sold out. May be one at the online store called TheHometownQuilter.com. The have it listed and don't say sold out. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne S View Post
    Yes, looks like the shop on Etsy is sold out. May be one at the online store called TheHometownQuilter.com. The have it listed and don't say sold out. Good luck!
    Thank you so much Jeanne, I found it before you posted the link! and everyone else that helped me find this fabric. Because after posting this I just couldn't give up on looking for this fabric. I'm hoping that she has it in stock and can send me the charm packs she has. I ended up buying three of them so I'm hoping that it will be enough to finish a full size quilt or baby quilt.

Yea! So glad you found it! Buying yardage would have worked in a pinch, but glad you found the charms. Are you in Oklahoma? I am in Tulsa.

MSQC has it should your order hit a snag.

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...ale-charm-pack

Great charm pack. What quilt pattern are using? Would love to see the quilt when you are done.