Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?

So I have been searching for the name of this fabric and can't really find it, I saw it online and would like to order it but don't know were I could, or what kind of other fabric that would match it. Here is a picture of it from online http://www.pinterest.com/pin/101331060337350204/

I think it may be made by David's Textiles and probably made a few years ago.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Have you tried quiltshops.com or ebay?

Blog Entries
    The post providing the fabric name (Natural Rose Quilt Fabric Fat Quarter Bundle) is dated two years ago. Chances are you will not be able to find the exact same fabrics anymore, and especially not the exact same bundle. I did a Google image search on the fabric name and came up with this:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Natural+Rose+Quilt+Fabric&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=KWCgVIrlDMGnNoewgMgH&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

Your best bet is probably to find similar fabrics using the fat quarter bundle picture as a guide.

Moda's rambling rose is pretty and pastel like that fabric, you should be able to find that line
    Brother (XL-3500i, CV3550, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D), Juki MO-2000QVP, Handiquilter Avante

I found some fabric that was similar and plan on getting it thanks so much for helping.

You might try Betsy's in Antler, Oklahoma. She unfortunately does not have a web site but carries a lot of the older fabrics and new fabrics also a very reasonable prices. It is a fun shop to visit and go through. It hs been about 6 yrs since I have been there. Yocan sometimes sen a sample and shewill check for you. I do know whe does not carry Clothworks fabrics.

Thanks so much for letting me know

Blog Entries
    I googled vintage rose fabric and in the images saw a lot that were similar if not identical so you might be able to go to the sites for each one. It is a vintage fabric.
    Evelyn