Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Does your LQS have a "frequent shopper program"?

Ours gives a $10.00 GC for every hundred dollars spent. It helps!!!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
    How does it work?

Do you participate in it?
    I do! It only works for things not on sale at my LQS. When
    the card is full, you get $25 store credit to spend. I think its great.

Most shops in my area do something. One shop for every $200 a person spends you get $20 off purchase. One has 15% after $150 but & 15% off on Wednesdays. Another shop also has a punch card for $150 you get $15. Then there is one shop that doesn't do anything and has a sale area but it really isn't a sale.

Forgot to mention that there are lots of sales and activities throughout the year===

fat quarter frenzy-- all FQs in the shop are either 1.50 or 2.00 each

kitty cat sale--to support a local no kill shelter- each cat food donation earns % discount

spring cleaning- staff dresses "spring cleaning" and there's lots of discounts

pj sale--as one of the other shops mentioned--we do a pajama sale in January

Shamrock sale- pick a shamrock off the board and take the % discount indicated

customer appreciation sales a couple times a year-- find a "kitty" hidden around the shop for a door prize or discount

special discounts for members of different sewing clubs the shop sponsors during the year

they always seem to be looking for ways to make their customers feel welcome and appreciated...a fun place to shop

Ours has $20 gift certificate after spending $200 on fabric. Also, 25% off on your birthday, I think. Haven't used that one yet so can't remember exactly.

My LQS has a loyalty program (which would be similar to frequent shoppers) they write the cost of your purchase down and deduct 10% each time from the total then once the card is full you receive either this amount off that purchase or can use the amount on the card to buy something else.

Maybe1day

Mine gives a type of what I call "funny money". The shopper receives $1 for each $10 spent. That includes machine repairs. Then you can use the "funny money" towards your next purchases or save them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
    How does it work?

Do you participate in it?
    Yes, I get 1 free yard of fabric after I spend $100 - Big deal. I shop there for other reasons. Friendly staff they call all regulars by name when we enter. Helpful, beautiful fabrics - not cheap but good quality.

MY LQS gives us $20 off after we spent $200. They add it up on a card and when its time they let you know that if you want you can get something free or $20 off the total cost for that day.

MY LQS gives us $20 off after we spent $200. They add it up on a card and when its time they let you know that if you want you can get something free or $20 off the total cost for that day.

Blog Entries
    One of the LQS gives 10% off if you don't use a debit or credit card. I have to remember to take cash which means I stick to the budget better. I get 10% off Joanne for the quilt quild.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4