Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Embroidery seminar for Floriani stablizer

Blog Entries
    Just got back from a seminar for embroidery machines and how to use the different stabilizers. It was great so much information. If there is one in your area it is well work the cost. You can probably find locations for these on at RNKdistributing.com. Lots of freebies and naturally there were lots of specials to buy- but hope to go to one again!

Blog Entries
    Love opportunities like that--but it doesn't seem like there are many around me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty quilter
    Love opportunities like that--but it doesn't seem like there are many around me.
    I drove 7 hours to get there - my Mother lives in Amarillo so I could visit her and go to the seminar. It was $30 for the 4 hours and it included a light lunch!

Blog Entries
    I attended one of those seminars this past spring. I drove 250 miles and felt my time was totally wasted. This was geared to the professional embroider. $2400.00 is a bit much to pay for a program. The thread gift was nice as was the lunch.

Ruby. I was at the same seminar. Yes Boopers the program is expensive - but all digitizing programs are and this program is very, very friendly. However, others I know only bought part of the program that they wanted. The program in Amarillo was a good program and I definitely enjoyed it - very informational and even tho I had attended one this spring with Mr. Floriani himself and this time was with a trainer. Got a lot of information and the stabilizer information is definitely worth it. The program has lots and lots of great features - on of which is the ability to take the "bullet proof" designs and make them much softer. I understand the cost, which is expensive - but it definitely is well worth the money a person puts out on it.

I just bought an emboidery machine and am in the process of learning. Need to learn mre on stablizers!