Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: EQ7 shipping date

  1. #1
    Junior Member eeraemore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    271
    I am very ___impatiently___ waiting for the email saying that my EQ& shipped. I pre-ordered on May 28 -- any ideas when mine might ship (anyone else order later in the month who has gotten an email notification?)?? :D

  2. #2
    Moderator sharon b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    20,411
    Blog Entries
    10
    I received mine last week :lol: Sorry didn't mean to gloat :oops:

    Where did you order it from, I never received an email saying it was coming , it just showed up. I ordered mine from Soft Expressions and paid the extra $4.95 for fast shipping .

    Maybe contact the place where you ordered it from and ask when it might be shipped ?

  3. #3
    Senior Member RatherB Quilting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York State, but I will always be Canadian!
    Posts
    944
    I ordered mine from the EQ6 website. I ordered May 16th and have not seen hide nor hair of it. My bank has yet to be charged for it, so it's probably not going to show up for a bit yet. :( I am also impatient....

  4. #4
    Senior Member sew_lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    I received mine last week :lol: Sorry didn't mean to gloat :oops:

    Where did you order it from, I never received an email saying it was coming , it just showed up. I ordered mine from Soft Expressions and paid the extra $4.95 for fast shipping .

    Maybe contact the place where you ordered it from and ask when it might be shipped ?
    How do you like it Sharon?

  5. #5
    Moderator sharon b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    20,411
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by sew_lulu
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    I received mine last week :lol: Sorry didn't mean to gloat :oops:

    Where did you order it from, I never received an email saying it was coming , it just showed up. I ordered mine from Soft Expressions and paid the extra $4.95 for fast shipping .

    Maybe contact the place where you ordered it from and ask when it might be shipped ?
    How do you like it Sharon?
    :oops: :oops: hhhmm haven't installed it yet :oops: :oops: I have a new computer waiting to be set up so was waiting for that, but may just go ahead and put it here on this one to start with :roll:

  6. #6
    Super Member NorBanaquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    2,900
    I ordered from the EQ site and got an e-mail that it should be here today.

  7. #7
    Junior Member eeraemore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    271
    I ordered from the EQ site -- I have to stop checking my email every 10 minutes and get back to work!

  8. #8
    Super Member Crafty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,321
    Blog Entries
    1
    I ordered mine from the EQ site on May 1st and UPS just dropped off the package!!!! :) Time to go play

    I'm sure yours is on it's way! You can call and check the status.

    Edit: I just looked at the return address and it's in OH, why not go there and get it LOL :lol: Tell them you can't wait anymore!

  9. #9
    Junior Member eeraemore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    271
    Wow - I just called the 1-800 number and an ACTUAL PERSON answered the telephone. She said that they're currently shipping orders placed around the 7-8th of May. I have a while to wait - she said maybe the end of the month for me! At least I know now!

  10. #10
    Super Member MistyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,430
    That is frustrating. I ordered late May timeframe, so I guess I will be getting mine later in the month as well. I wonder if qiult stores have already received theirs to sell? I am glad I got the discount, but I want mine NOW! :twisted: he he

  11. #11
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,092
    Blog Entries
    1
    I bet that EQ has more orders to process than the smaller quilt shops who were selling them too... that might be why some are getting them sooner than from EQ...

    I am still waiting for my copy too...trying to be patient LOL

  12. #12
    Super Member virtualbernie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,588
    Blog Entries
    3
    Got mine today!

  13. #13
    Senior Member RatherB Quilting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York State, but I will always be Canadian!
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by eeraemore
    Wow - I just called the 1-800 number and an ACTUAL PERSON answered the telephone. She said that they're currently shipping orders placed around the 7-8th of May. I have a while to wait - she said maybe the end of the month for me! At least I know now!
    Good to know. Thanks for posting this info! Now I can stop obsessively checking my bank account and relax. :) :lol:

  14. #14
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,667
    Blog Entries
    194
    let us know how you like your EQ7

  15. #15
    Moderator sharon b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    20,411
    Blog Entries
    10
    Amma anything yet , today ??? :wink:

  16. #16
    Super Member Lori S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,385
    Got mine on Monday June 7.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    rural SE Georgia
    Posts
    964
    Mine is being delivered by UPS tommorrow. I'm really excited!!!!!!

  18. #18
    Power Poster Lacelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,323
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by laceybritt
    Mine is being delivered by UPS tommorrow. I'm really excited!!!!!!
    Waaaah, I can't remember when I ordered mine! It was the same day I saw the thread on here about advanced orders for it. No sign of it being charged on my account either!


    Edit: Double Waaaaah, I just checked on the original thread, and it was April 30th I ordered!

  19. #19
    Moderator sharon b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    20,411
    Blog Entries
    10
    I wonder if the difference is if it is an upgrade or a full system install ? Mine was a new full system install .

  20. #20
    Super Member virtualbernie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,588
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    I wonder if the difference is if it is an upgrade or a full system install ? Mine was a new full system install .
    Mine was an upgrade

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    rural SE Georgia
    Posts
    964
    Mine is a full system install. The prob with UPS here in the boonies is they come any time from noon until 8PM!!!!!!!!!!

  22. #22
    Super Member virtualbernie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,588
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by laceybritt
    Mine is a full system install. The prob with UPS here in the boonies is they come any time from noon until 8PM!!!!!!!!!!
    I live in a city and mine deliver at 8PM too.

  23. #23
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Joplin, Missouri
    Posts
    1,062
    Blog Entries
    1
    oh man oh man.. I ordered mine on May 26th.. From the EQ website.. Haven't heard a word.. boo! From what I read on here it may be another week or more.. oh gosh I'm anxious.. I want to have it to play with before I have to leave on a trip.. If I get it 2 or 3 days before I leave I'm gonna be bummed. I haven't called them.. but I may and see where I am in the queue.

    Keep us posted.. We're all anxious to know what going on.

  24. #24
    Senior Member Boscobd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    997
    Received mine today. It was ordered in the last week of April I think. I installed it after work, and designed a quilt complete with scanning in the fabrics. AND, I had never used any EQ SW before. It's great! Now I'll have to find time to actually quilt!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.