Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Fat Quarter Patterns

Pincushion Boutique

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    Try the Pincushion Boutique. They carry patterns by Pressed for Time which specialize in using fat quarters. I have several of their patterns and love them all.

http://www.sweettreat.com/Version2/c...x.php?cPath=23
    I absolutely love love love all their patterns. Easy fast and she writes the most entertaining patterns. Also, I am so pleased and excited to announce they will be at our Quilt show in September in Victorville. If you are within driving distance, come see their patterns and their wonderful Sweet treats!

Have you tried: modabakeshop.com

I always find good stuff there!

Some of the Buggy Barn patterns use a stack of fq's that you slice through, shuffle, and sew back together again. I made the one with the star overtop of the heart. Easy and very pretty! There's a website. Check them out.

OK OK What the heck is Kansas Troubles... is it a fabric line?.. I am really confused.

Kansas Troubles is a line of fabric put out by Moda. Mostly darker, flowers and stripes. Kind of like they would use on Little House on the Prarie!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quilter 1234 View Post
    OK OK What the heck is Kansas Troubles... is it a fabric line?.. I am really confused.
    There is a quilt shop and pattern designer in Kansas called Kansas Troubles Quilting that was signed by Moda to produce fabric lines in their signature style. They use lots of darks, homespuns, country fabrics that lend a more traditional look to their quilts, so the fabrics have that look. The owner/designer is Lynne Hagmeier.

jigsaw puzzle quilts use fat quarters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
    I need help. I have over 85 fat quarters and half of them are Kansas Troubles. I need a nice pattern to use some of them up. Do you have a favorite fat quarter pattern?
    look, no one needs THAT many kansas troubles fq...you just need to send some to me! LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3