Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fons and Porter Templates >

Fons and Porter Templates

Fons and Porter Templates

Old 09-23-2019, 12:06 PM

Default Fons and Porter Templates

I’ve searched and searched and cannot find where the F&P templates are now being sold. There are a few I might be interested in purchasing. I’ve checked in the site where all the magazines from this publisher are now (I do have a subscription) and cannot find any templates in their Shop. anyone have any clues? It’s a bummer when I find a pattern in a previous issue and cannot find the templates.

Thanks
Sandy in Mooresville, NC
Old 09-23-2019, 12:30 PM

Google Fons and Porter templates. They are all available there.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:08 PM
Power Poster

wal-mart, joAnn's fabrics and Amazon have some.
Old 09-23-2019, 04:41 PM

Thank you both for the suggestions - I’ve already googled F&P and I didn’t find the ones I was interested in. I might have to back track through Pinterest - sometimes that works. My Joann’s seems to not carry much from F&P anymore. I was there over the weekend and there wasn’t the usual items that had been carried before. Amazon, eBay and Etsy are my friends (the pile of boxes proves this!!!!!!). I appreciate your quick answers - I’ll keep looking. Eels like ever since The Quilting Company took over all these magazines, everything I ever used to look for has been more difficult to find on thus site. I even subscribed for $79.99/year to view the videos thistle I’m interested and could get for free several years ago. Hmmmmm…………
Old 09-23-2019, 05:39 PM

Hi - me again. I been check again all the places that that you nice friends have suggested. I’ve found a few templates but no one has them all. I’m giving up for tonight as I need to get a good night’s sleep because I’m off to AQS Charleston, SC tomorrow mornin. It’s only about 3-1/2 hours south if me here in NC and I’ve never been there so I’m looking for a great trip. I wish my good friend could go but she can’t right now - maybe next year. Once again,, thanks.

Sandy
Old 09-23-2019, 05:51 PM

You don't say which specific templates you're interested in, but maybe a vendor besides F & P has something similar. I have a good collection of Deb Tucker templates that will make most basic units in multiple sizes. Missouri Star has a ton of shapes in their collection. I think they even offer a discount if you buy them all as a package.
Old 09-23-2019, 08:29 PM

Have you checked Keepsake Quilting, I believe they still carry all of their items?
Old 09-24-2019, 07:26 AM

I know the JoAnn's near me has carried some of the templates in the past. You may want to just google Fons and Porter templates and possibly find what you need there. Good Luck in your search
Old 09-24-2019, 08:31 AM
Power Poster

mention the specific ones and maybe someone on here can help you. I've given away more than I want to think about.
Old 09-24-2019, 10:21 AM

I agree about googling a specific name. Usually works for me. Frustrating not to be able to get the ones you want.