Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Harbor Freight Blades >

Harbor Freight Blades

Harbor Freight Blades

Old 02-23-2011, 10:06 AM

I've been reading a lot about the rotary cutting blades at Harbor Freight. I've gone to our local store several times and they've always been out. "Our truck comes on Tuesday" is all they ever said. Well, yesterday I read some more about ordering online so I did - they were on sale $1.49 for a package of 2 - I just got the email, my order has been shipped!!! I'll have them by Saturday which is the next time I'd be able to go to the actual store and be told "our truck comes on Tuesday". Ordering online is worth the extra $ for shipping. Now I'll have more time on Saturday for cutting, sewing and quilting. Thanks everyone for all your suggestions.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:15 AM

I too ordered some from on-line because of everyone's suggestions. 10 packages! Then last night I went to put one in my rotary cutter and discovered that I have a 60mm not a 45mm! Doi! LOL guess this means I get to use that coupon at Joanns after all.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
I too ordered some from on-line because of everyone's suggestions. 10 packages! Then last night I went to put one in my rotary cutter and discovered that I have a 60mm not a 45mm! Doi! LOL guess this means I get to use that coupon at Joanns after all.
You can always sell them on here. Some of us don't have a HF near us. (hint hint)
Old 02-23-2011, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by PurplePassion
Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
You can always sell them on here. Some of us don't have a HF near us. (hint hint)
The sad part about selling them on here is the rules have changed and one section says we can only charge 60% of the manufactured retail..... So you might want to order directly from HF.....
Old 02-23-2011, 11:18 AM

Patrice's statement-- copied and pasted from her rules.
"Eligible members may not price items higher than 60% of the common retail price for those items in the United States."
I 'm not sure I understand this statement; can't she charge the same price that she paid for it?
PATRICE- can you clarify this?? Please.
Old 02-23-2011, 03:28 PM

yes please