Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How to find fabrics?

How to find fabrics?

Hi. I am very new. I want to thank you all for all your help and support thus far.

I want to make the quilt "Nighty Night Will" by Bunny Hill Designs. I love the fabric they used. I would like to find it or something similar to make the quilt, but don't know how to go about a finding a set of blue and brown fabrics that all go together. Any help on how to go about this would be appreciated!

This link is to the quilt http://www.bunnyhilldesigns.com/stor...product=NNwill
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-13-2013 at 04:52 AM. Reason: replace copyright image with link

look for a manufacture line .. that way everything will blends and match

Blog Entries
    Do you have a local quilt shop? Most of the time the staff are very helpful
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blog Entries
    If you can't find a fabric line, then I would select a print for the large border, then select other fabrics to match that.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Please bear in mind that once things are posted to the internet, they are there forever. So this pattern may be new or it may be years old and the fabric may not be available any longer. There is a "contact us" link at the top of the Bunny Hill page. You might try asking them where the fabric can be bought. They may sell it. Or you might print out a color copy of the quilt and go to your local stores and see if you can find it or something comparable. Happy hunting and happy quilting!

Could it be one of The Lily and Will fabric lines from Moda? Check out Moda's web site.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's all from the Lily & Will or Lily & Will II lines from Moda.

They ran those in blue, aqua, brown, yellow, pink and green. I think.

Thanks everyone!