Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: A HUGE Thank you

I just want to give a HUGE thank you to Barb_MO! Someone had asked for scraps from everyone and I had joked that I was so new I didn't have a stash yet. I had just finished my first quilt and only had the fabric that I bought for that quilt. Anyway...Barb saw my post and PMed me to offer to help. I can not describe how touched I am that she would even think of helping me out from that one silly comment! Well...long story short...I got my first "squishy" this week. I don't think she could have packed another sliver of fabric in that envelope!! :D I am so excited....I HAVE A STASH!!!! I also have some thread, some Fray Check and a wonderful note of encouragement! Thank you Barb!!! I LOVE THIS BOARD!!! :D

Blog Entries
    Awww what a sweet and thoughtful surprise :D:D:D

That's soooo cool!

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    I can understand your excitement. I too have been blessed by many members of this board. There have been times where I have sat with my packages of fabric's and cried because I was so happy. I love this board and everyone on it.

What a wonderful gesture.

There is so many caring and warm hearted members on this board, a great place to call home.I'm excited for you :D :thumbup:

Aw, how SWEET! Everyone has been so kind to me here, too. So nice to have such great friends, even though I cant hug ya all!
    Qbee, your dog has got to be the sweetest little thing in the world. I LOVE that picture!

I am so happy for you. This group truly is amazing. I have never seen so much generosity and kindness. A big hug to all of you. Mary

quote=Qbee]I just want to give a HUGE thank you to Barb_MO! Someone had asked for scraps from everyone and I had joked that I was so new I didn't have a stash yet. I had just finished my first quilt and only had the fabric that I bought for that quilt. Anyway...Barb saw my post and PMed me to offer to help. I can not describe how touched I am that she would even think of helping me out from that one silly comment! Well...long story short...I got my first "squishy" this week. I don't think she could have packed another sliver of fabric in that envelope!! :D I am so excited....I HAVE A STASH!!!! I also have some thread, some Fray Check and a wonderful note of encouragement! Thank you Barb!!! I LOVE THIS BOARD!!! :D[/quote]

Days like that make getting the mail so much fun! What a great thing to happen to you!!!