Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I got my template today! :) Thank you Rhonda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mizmarymac
    Still waiting for mine too, it's been over two weeks.
    Sorry but I have had over 300 requests in the last 2 to 3 weeks. I have had to reorder more supplies 4 times. so I am working my way through them all. I was down to 50 requests left and now I am back up to 100 again. It takes time to put these together after I get them. Thank you so much for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Well I'm glad somebody is getting them!! I am not happy with the mail! I have had about 10 of them so far that haven't ever gotten there! Some of them were sent two to three weeks ago! Very frustrating!!'

Course I guess the odds aren't too bad. I sent out over 300 of them. So I guess I should have expected that a few would go astray!! Nothing is perfect I know!!
    actually Rhonda, in this day and age of computers etc. and the price of postage, etc. you pay for a (new) service and should get it.
    Your too nice, lol. I'd probably say the same thing as you, but really, we should get the service we pay for.
    Ten missing is really a lot, and adds up.
    Big hugs to you for all you do, Rhonda. You are one of the most giving ppl I know. :-D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousie
    Well I'm glad somebody is getting them!! I am not happy with the mail! I have had about 10 of them so far that haven't ever gotten there! Some of them were sent two to three weeks ago! Very frustrating!!'

Course I guess the odds aren't too bad. I sent out over 300 of them. So I guess I should have expected that a few would go astray!! Nothing is perfect I know!!
    actually Rhonda, in this day and age of computers etc. and the price of postage, etc. you pay for a (new) service and should get it.
    Your too nice, lol. I'd probably say the same thing as you, but really, we should get the service we pay for.
    Ten missing is really a lot, and adds up.
    Big hugs to you for all you do, Rhonda. You are one of the most giving ppl I know. :-D
    Love you too Mousie!!

Banned
    Mine came on Friday - am already using. Thank you

Rhonda, I just got mine in the mail!!!!!!!!! YEAH! They are so nice, Thank you so MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how you do this for everyone!

Hey, Rhonda! I know you're up to your eyeballs in requests, and I think I am one that was missing one due to you needing to reorder supplies. Just wanted to make sure I'm still on the list!

*and you rock!

I have:

2.5" square
    3.5" square
    30 degree for 12" and 6"

Is that all I need? To do either the 6 or 12? I sent you a little box a couple weeks ago...did it get there? ;)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca VLQ
    Hey, Rhonda! I know you're up to your eyeballs in requests, and I think I am one that was missing one due to you needing to reorder supplies. Just wanted to make sure I'm still on the list!

*and you rock!

I have:

2.5" square
    3.5" square
    30 degree for 12" and 6"

Is that all I need? To do either the 6 or 12? I sent you a little box a couple weeks ago...did it get there? ;)
    Yes Rebecca I got it and I apologize for not letting you know sooner!! I love getting squishies in the mail but I often don't have a board name to respond to. so I am slow in responding! Sorry about that!!
    I remember doing yours but as so many have been mailed and my friend Dorothy has about 45 she is working on I can't check on it to be sure. But I do remember it so it should be showing up soon!! Let me know when it does.

I don't know what I sent you. You will need a 1 1/2" 2" and the 3" scored for making the 6 1/2" and the 2 1/2" 3 1/2" and a 4 1/2"scored for making the 12 1/2". so I will send the other 3 templates for you. I should still have your address. Thanks!!

I just reread and I see you mention the 30 degree for 6 1/2" and 12 1/2" does that mean you have a 4 1/2" scored and a 3" scored?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca VLQ

*and you rock!

I have:

2.5" square
    3.5" square
    30 degree for 12" and 6"

Yes Rebecca I got it and I apologize for not letting you know sooner!! I love getting squishies in the mail but I often don't have a board name to respond to. so I am slow in responding! Sorry about that!!
    I remember doing yours but as so many have been mailed and my friend Dorothy has about 45 she is working on I can't check on it to be sure. But I do remember it so it should be showing up soon!! Let me know when it does.

I don't know what I sent you. You will need a 1 1/2" 2" and the 3" scored for making the 6 1/2" and the 2 1/2" 3 1/2" and a 4 1/2"scored for making the 12 1/2". so I will send the other 3 templates for you. I should still have your address. Thanks!!

I just reread and I see you mention the 30 degree for 6 1/2" and 12 1/2" does that mean you have a 4 1/2" scored and a 3" scored?
    Yep! I have the 4 1/2" and 3" scored. Then I have the 2 1/2" square and the 3 1/2" square.

Blog Entries
    Hey Rhonda, Thank you so much I received my templates this week. What a great surprise when I got home from work. I am so looking forward to using them, but it won't be for a couple of weeks as work is very busy till end of September. I'll be able to post some pictures then. If you would PM me your home address I'd love to send you a gift from Australia.

HI Rhonda - I received my templates today! Thanks a million. I'm looking forward to trying them out soon!

Blog Entries
    for anyone who hasn't gotten theirs yet - I sent out 40+ this afternoon so you should see yours soon. Anything requested in the last few days we are working on.But if you requested more than a week ago and you don't see yours in the next few days let me know. I think we have all the older requests out now so I hope we have not missed anyone. I do still have 55 requests but they are all no older than about 7 or 8 days. Thank you all for your patience!!!

I am again waiting on more templates from Bob and more plastic in the mail. I probably won't see either of them til the first of next week so those who ordered in the last week it will be at least 5-7 days before we can get them in the mail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2