Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: If you shopped at Joanns this weekend, how did you do?

Unhappily we don't have them here in the great white north and they don't ship here. I would love to save that kind of money.

Was going to go, my car needs new brakes :(

The coupons were good for 3 days, as many times and stores you wanted to use them in. I went back today and got a panel and backing for a baby quilt and gave the coupon for a "friend" to another lady in the store who didn't have one. So I was able to use both of them. This was one of the better sales JoAnn's has had.

I used my 40% off coupon & my 25% off coupon on a spool of thread. It cost me $1.79 instead of $3.99.

Sorry, but that was the best I could do. :shock:

I purchased a whole bolt of batting (40 yards). Regular price $11.99 on sale for $6.99 plus an additional 25% off with coupon! Great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    When I went by today, there were newspapers as you went in the store with more 25% coupons so even if you don't have a 25% coupon, you can get one there. I am going back tomorrow if I can get with JoanieU to drive with me. Have fun everyone who gets to go.
    I never even got the 25% mailer or email ! but I went on Friday to our NEW Joann Superstore's grand opening. The fabrics are about the same (except for tons of FLEECE it seemed) A few more patterns, didn't see any better selection of quilt books or notions though. It's much bigger, but it's really just a Michaels with fabric on one side. Disappointing from a quilter/sewer's point of view :(

I got around 28 yards of fabrics and interfaceing for 60.37 I saved 65.00. I went on Tuesday though instead of this weekend. So I was only able to use my 20% off coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by Judygod
    I purchased a whole bolt of batting (40 yards). Regular price $11.99 on sale for $6.99 plus an additional 25% off with coupon! Great deal!
    What??????

Blog Entries
    yes, I did, bought warm an natural 6.99 + 25% and was really pleased with my purchase too.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5