Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: International Round Robin, Round 3, discussion and pics

Maple Grove, MN (by way of GA, NC, PA, NC, AL!)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Patti, just close your eyes and reach into your stash. Whatever colors come out, that's what you use! ;)
    :? I sure do wish my brain would work that way...but it doesn't. I'll have to go through the "racking my brain" process...then pull from stash...then throw up hands...then stomp....then go shopping :D
    :lol: :lol: I know the feeling...I could have 20 different greens but of course NON of them are perfect...so I gotta go pick up more!

Tisha this is your block with Jstitch´s border. I have to add mine yet as I only got it yesterday.

Here we go
    Attached Images Attached Images

Elle

Thanks for posting my centre - looking good :wink:
    Can't wait to see what you add to it .

Tisha

Blog Entries
    Tisha, your is pretty! I also can't wait to see what Elle does with it..I just know it will be something wonderful...then Terri....then..EEEKKK! me!! I hadn't thought about it, but I get to put the final on!

Tisha, your is pretty! I also can't wait to see what Elle does with it..I just know it will be something wonderful...then Terri....then..EEEKKK! me!! I hadn't thought about it, but I get to put the final on!
    I can't wait Patti - this is getting too exciting now, before we know it our babies will be back home with us. :wink:

Tisha

Blog Entries
    I know it....I just can't wait for my babies to come home. I show off their pictures to all my friends...you know...this was round 1...here it is after Tisha worked on it,...then again after..... I have had soo much fun doing this! Its the first time I've been able to "share" my quilting with any group, so its been a ton of fun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Tisha this is your block with Jstitch´s border. I have to add mine yet as I only got it yesterday.

Here we go
    that's actually the border I put on! I guess Judy didn't get around to putting her border on next before the switchup!

Patti,

here is your center with the creative opportunity I was able to finish today! I will mail it out tomorrow! This was fun!

window frame edge thingie....:-)
    Name:  Attachment-28250.jpe
Views: 11
Size:  74.2 KB

top so far!
    Name:  Attachment-28251.jpe
Views: 9
Size:  52.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mamatobugboo

Here we go
    that's actually the border I put on! I guess Judy didn't get around to putting her border on next before the switchup!
    Yes I realise now she didn´t make a border. anyway no worries I have already put on a 6" border and will then add the 7". May take some time though.

Elle

Blog Entries
    Steph, that looks fantastic!!!! I love it! I took the picture of it prior to the outer beige border with me to my LQS today and bragged about it

Thank you so much!!!

I JUST LOVE WHAT YOU DID

Blog Entries

Here we go
    Yes I realise now she didn´t make a border. anyway no worries I have already put on a 6" border and will then add the 7". May take some time though.

Elle
    Elle, you 've got plenty of time! :D I just did some shopping today for the ones I have this round. Of course... :lol: :lol: I'M not trying to plan a wedding right in the smack dab middle of our Round Robin! How dare you do something like that!!! :wink:

Here we go

Elle
    Well this is true, but then I am a quilter and what do we do, we take on several things all at once and still do it all. However at the moment got bags under my eyesthat could carry the empire state building in. Got to have a rest, maybe for one day. Got Trisha´s block all going on in my head though and know what I am going to do.

Elle

Elle, you 've got plenty of time! :D I just did some shopping today for the ones I have this round. Of course... :lol: :lol: I'M not trying to plan a wedding right in the smack dab middle of our Round Robin! How dare you do something like that!!! :wink:

Blog Entries
    Then go take care of those bags..I've heard that besides the cool cucumbers....actual sleep works wonders! Who would have thought that???

Steph, that looks fantastic!!!! I love it! I took the picture of it prior to the outer beige border with me to my LQS today and bragged about it

Thank you so much!!!
    I'm glad you like it! :wink: And you bragged it up at the quilt shop - wow, that's pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by JANW
    I JUST LOVE WHAT YOU DID
    thanks!

I think all the blocks are looking good! I have Steph's in my room as we speak. I just love the little blue bird and cat on there. It just might get "lost" and I'll have to replace it. lol

Blog Entries
    Oh no...those fabric eating lizards are at it again????

Oh no...those fabric eating lizards are at it again????
    Oh yea...that'll be my excuse. A lizard ate it! lol

I think all the blocks are looking good! I have Steph's in my room as we speak. I just love the little blue bird and cat on there. It just might get "lost" and I'll have to replace it. lol
    {GASP} - hahaha - those little lizards are such a pain. But I heard they prefer the batiks to the pastels..... :wink:

{GASP} - hahaha - those little lizards are such a pain. But I heard they prefer the batiks to the pastels..... :wink:
    Oh no...lizards like to climb on trees and smell the little flowers. :) :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    Patti, your block is so pretty! Aren't you anxious to get it back?
    Oh Loretta...I can hardly wait to get BOTH of my babies back!!!! They are both gorgeous and they are both still growing. There are so many talented ladies in these groups that I can't wait to see what they add to mine each round!! I print out pics of mine on each round and hang them in my sewing room...(when I don't have them out bragging about them!)

Ok group 2 is a little behind. I finished up Judy's 3 round today. Here is a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    I do love your addition....it is perfect!!

a beauty!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast