Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: JoAnn's coupons

Blog Entries
    I don't live in a JoAnn's area. Is there anyway I can get the coupons started at my house?

You can sign up on line. I don't get the mailed flyers anymore, just the online ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ganny
    I don't live in a JoAnn's area. Is there anyway I can get the coupons started at my house?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluphrog
    You can sign up on line. I don't get the mailed flyers anymore, just the online ones.

Okay. Thanks!

The main thing to remember is that when they scan your coupon, it keeps you "active" in their records. If you don't use the coupons for a certain length of time, they drop you.

My sister is with the American Red Cross and spends a lot of time overseas, usually for 4-6 months at a time. Her husband sends me her JoAnn flyers, and I use her coupons, so she won't get dropped from their system.

Blog Entries
    The main thing to remember is that when they scan your coupon, it keeps you "active" in their records. If you don't use the coupons for a certain length of time, they drop you.

My sister is with the American Red Cross and spends a lot of time overseas, usually for 4-6 months at a time. Her husband sends me her JoAnn flyers, and I use her coupons, so she won't get dropped from their system.
    How do you get the paper coupons? If you do it through the web, this is not paper. Do some get mailers?

How do you get the paper coupons? If you do it through the web, this is not paper. Do some get mailers?

I receive coupons through regular postal mail (JoAnn's flyers) as well as through emails. I signed up for the flyers while in the store and signed up on the internet for the coupons by email.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltinggirl

I receive coupons through regular postal mail (JoAnn's flyers) as well as through emails. I signed up for the flyers while in the store and signed up on the internet for the coupons by email.
    Oh, okay. Since I have no JoAnn's here, I will miss out on that!

you can get the fliers also when you sign up online. I did it for my hubby. we now get two fliers to the house.

Blog Entries
    Why do you want the paper coupons if you can't go to the store? I get an email from JoAnn's almost everyday and there is ALWAYS a coupon on the bottom of every email - some are for store use and some are for online use - usually 40% off.
    HTH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiLu
    Why do you want the paper coupons if you can't go to the store? I get an email from JoAnn's almost everyday and there is ALWAYS a coupon on the bottom of every email - some are for store use and some are for online use - usually 40% off.
    HTH
    I wouldn't mind getting the 60% off, would you?