Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: JoAnn's coupons

  1. #1
    ganny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    McLoud, Oklahoma
    Posts
    431
    Blog Entries
    1
    I don't live in a JoAnn's area. Is there anyway I can get the coupons started at my house?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bluphrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Porter, TX
    Posts
    530
    You can sign up on line. I don't get the mailed flyers anymore, just the online ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by ganny
    I don't live in a JoAnn's area. Is there anyway I can get the coupons started at my house?

  3. #3
    ganny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    McLoud, Oklahoma
    Posts
    431
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluphrog
    You can sign up on line. I don't get the mailed flyers anymore, just the online ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by ganny
    I don't live in a JoAnn's area. Is there anyway I can get the coupons started at my house?
    Okay. Thanks!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bluphrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Porter, TX
    Posts
    530
    The main thing to remember is that when they scan your coupon, it keeps you "active" in their records. If you don't use the coupons for a certain length of time, they drop you.

    My sister is with the American Red Cross and spends a lot of time overseas, usually for 4-6 months at a time. Her husband sends me her JoAnn flyers, and I use her coupons, so she won't get dropped from their system.

  5. #5
    ganny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    McLoud, Oklahoma
    Posts
    431
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluphrog
    The main thing to remember is that when they scan your coupon, it keeps you "active" in their records. If you don't use the coupons for a certain length of time, they drop you.

    My sister is with the American Red Cross and spends a lot of time overseas, usually for 4-6 months at a time. Her husband sends me her JoAnn flyers, and I use her coupons, so she won't get dropped from their system.
    How do you get the paper coupons? If you do it through the web, this is not paper. Do some get mailers?

  6. #6
    Super Member quiltinggirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    4,101
    Quote Originally Posted by ganny
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluphrog
    The main thing to remember is that when they scan your coupon, it keeps you "active" in their records. If you don't use the coupons for a certain length of time, they drop you.

    My sister is with the American Red Cross and spends a lot of time overseas, usually for 4-6 months at a time. Her husband sends me her JoAnn flyers, and I use her coupons, so she won't get dropped from their system.
    How do you get the paper coupons? If you do it through the web, this is not paper. Do some get mailers?


    I receive coupons through regular postal mail (JoAnn's flyers) as well as through emails. I signed up for the flyers while in the store and signed up on the internet for the coupons by email.

  7. #7
    ganny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    McLoud, Oklahoma
    Posts
    431
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltinggirl
    Quote Originally Posted by ganny
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluphrog
    The main thing to remember is that when they scan your coupon, it keeps you "active" in their records. If you don't use the coupons for a certain length of time, they drop you.

    My sister is with the American Red Cross and spends a lot of time overseas, usually for 4-6 months at a time. Her husband sends me her JoAnn flyers, and I use her coupons, so she won't get dropped from their system.
    How do you get the paper coupons? If you do it through the web, this is not paper. Do some get mailers?


    I receive coupons through regular postal mail (JoAnn's flyers) as well as through emails. I signed up for the flyers while in the store and signed up on the internet for the coupons by email.
    Oh, okay. Since I have no JoAnn's here, I will miss out on that!

  8. #8
    Super Member sahm4605's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Blue Springs, MO
    Posts
    2,240
    you can get the fliers also when you sign up online. I did it for my hubby. we now get two fliers to the house.

  9. #9
    Super Member NikkiLu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    So. Central MO
    Posts
    2,746
    Blog Entries
    1
    Why do you want the paper coupons if you can't go to the store? I get an email from JoAnn's almost everyday and there is ALWAYS a coupon on the bottom of every email - some are for store use and some are for online use - usually 40% off.
    HTH

  10. #10
    ganny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    McLoud, Oklahoma
    Posts
    431
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiLu
    Why do you want the paper coupons if you can't go to the store? I get an email from JoAnn's almost everyday and there is ALWAYS a coupon on the bottom of every email - some are for store use and some are for online use - usually 40% off.
    HTH
    I wouldn't mind getting the 60% off, would you?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.