Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Lancaster, Pa. quilt shop, anyone have pics?

My sil was placed in the hospital Monday night with dimentia, age 74, and then my aunt died on Wed and buried Sat. so could not get to Lancaster, Pa. AQS Quilt Show. Did anyone go, did you enjoy it, and anyone have pics of the winning quilts? Hope you do. I wanted to go so bad but was in and out of the hospital, Monday all night, and was wore out, then the death. Next year I am getting a hotel and staying over. I think I deserve it.

MTS
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ragamuffin
    My sil was placed in the hospital Monday night with dimentia, age 74, and then my aunt died on Wed and buried Sat. so could not get to Lancaster, Pa. AQS Quilt Show. Did anyone go, did you enjoy it, and anyone have pics of the winning quilts? Hope you do. I wanted to go so bad but was in and out of the hospital, Monday all night, and was wore out, then the death. Next year I am getting a hotel and staying over. I think I deserve it.
    Of course you deserve it. I hope you still remember that next year when the show rolls around again.

I'm sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.