Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking or icture Posted Here

Blog Entries

Looking or icture Posted Here

A while back, one of the board members posted a picture of a basket quilt, with cheery cherry-type fabric. I think it may have been either leatheflea, or charisma. I thought I had saved the picture, but of course, I can't find it now.
    I found some fabric that reminded me of that quilt, so I bought it, thinking I could ask the maker to sell the pattern to me, so I can make one for a friend who has been having a rough time lately. So, now I have the fabric, but no picture, and I can't remember whom to ask for the pattern.
    I tried looking in the gallery section, but didn't find it. You'd think that at my age, I should be able to remember to bookmark what I want to find later (sigh). So, if anyone can help me out so I can contact the original maker, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    that sure is cute!
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Blog Entries
    Thank you nativetexan, but that is not it. This one is adorable, but I think I remember the basket was a solid colr, and the 'lining' or the overhang at the top of the basket was the cherry-type fabric. I will know it when I see it, though :-)

Power Poster
    ​Take a look at http://www.podunkpretties.blogspot.ca and see if that is what you are thinking of.

I thought for sure it was the sweet pickens one.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, Tartan, but that's not it, either. I know I saw it on this board, it is the only one I belong to. I must be losing my mind, I guess. I have tried all day searching google with all different kinds of keywords, and have come up completely empty-handed. I was hoping that the maker of the quilt would have claimed it, but so far, no luck there either. This will really teach me to bookmark the pictures of the quilts I want to do. I can see it in my head, just can't find the picture (or pattern name) to track it down. Oh well, back to slaving over the keyboard until I either find it, or lose what little is left of my mind

Do you remember how long ago you saw it?

Power Poster
    Type in the title....... Scrap Happy Baskets DONE! in the search box and see if that's the one. It was done by leatherflea.

Is it Scrap Happy Quilt DONE - I don't know how to post a link.