Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Martinelli ? >

Martinelli ?

Martinelli ?

Old 03-22-2016, 04:45 AM

I recently read that Martelli runs their sales in November, so you will have to be patient for a while longer.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:00 AM
Vat

They are at most of the larger quilt shows and the show specials they have are wonderful ! ! But they also run good
specials on line. You will not be disappointed even if you have to wait a while. Make sure you also get a rotary cutter they are great.
I cut my binding fabric 1 7/8 inches and they made me a ruler that I could cut 7 strips a one time. They are
some of the best people to work with you will find anywhere.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:24 AM
Suz

Default Martelli

Misspelled Martelli. Original response was "Martinelli"

Last edited by Suz; 03-22-2016 at 07:27 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 03-22-2016, 07:25 AM
Suz

I must be out of the loop. Please tell me what is so special about the Martelli mat.
Old 03-22-2016, 07:43 AM

Oops on the spelling! I shoukd have checked tgat.
But my fingers are crossed for a Black Friday sale!
Old 03-22-2016, 10:02 AM

They occasionally put out Red Line sales and you can get the mat for a great price. Keep watching. Not sure how often they come out. I did see more last fall than I have this spring

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!
Old 03-22-2016, 10:03 AM

Suz, they have the best (IMHO) cutting mat around. Accurate lines, thick mat, doesn't easily warp. But expensive. I have had mine about 2 years now and still love it!!!!~

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!
Old 03-22-2016, 11:12 AM

I went and looked at their cutting mats and price. YIKES!!! I guess I will not be buying one of them anytime soon, but if they come on sale I will, esp. the big one.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:03 PM

Martelli has a 16 in round rotating cutting mat. BUY THIS!! It's my favorite cutting surface and is so helpful to be able to spin it. NO comparison between it and the Olfa rotating square mat....the Olfa is wobbly and cheap compared to the Martelli. love martelli products.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:05 PM

Default "Martelli Redline Direct Sales"

Originally Posted by Auntevie View Post
I really really want a martinelli cutting mat! Lol! i signed up for their newsletter and have been waiting not so patiently for a sale because they are expensive, IMO. Do they typically run sales the same times each year? Any thoughts on when they will have another?

I bought an an olfa mat and it def cuts well. (Smoother than my old fiskars) However, I use the lines on the mat for measuring and they aren't exact and are thick. Hence.... I really need a martinelli sale!
I think you are referring to the Martelli RedLine Direct sales..............Those occur 3-4 times a year....there was one just before Christmas (maybe late NOV or early DEC)..they do have specials at the quilt shows where they are listed as a vendor, but the deal is typically not as good as the 50% off retail...........make sure you are signed up on their Martelli Notions webpage, and have liked them on Facebook to make sure you do not miss a sale.........