Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
movie theater scaredy cats >

movie theater scaredy cats

movie theater scaredy cats

Old 08-20-2011, 08:13 AM

Well I got my fabric this week and I LOVE it. Just too cute. I need to know how others are planning on using theirs. If you haven't seen it, do a search using my title.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:54 AM

I can't wait to see your project?????
This is tooooo cute fabric :thumbup:
Old 08-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by noahscats7
Well I got my fabric this week and I LOVE it. Just too cute. I need to know how others are planning on using theirs. If you haven't seen it, do a search using my title.
I ordered it before it came out. I planed on doing a lap quilt for a friend. In fact I have about 6 yards of it and the popcorn fabric for the backing. Six yards of that also. First place I ordered didn't send it when they said. I couldn't get a hold of them and I thought that I wasn't going to get it so I ordered from another company and then they both arrived. The first place I ordered it from would not take it back because they said that it was a special preorder. Don't think that I will not be ordering from them again. Didn't understand because she did say that she had people waiting for this print. I think that she just didn't want to lose a sell, (it was not cheap). So now I guess I'll make a bigger quilt for my friend. I didn't even try to send the second order back. Sorry about the long post. Guess I am just venting. Love the print. I am not sure how much fabric a lap quilt takes. The sales person from the first shop suggested 3 yards so I could have enough for any mistakes. Next time I'll do my research. I'll be watching this thread to see what other prople are doing. Maybe I'll make some place mats, and napkins to go alone with the quilt for her mother. Their house is full of cats. What's a few more. BrendaK
Old 08-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Power Poster

I love that fabric.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:39 PM

I'm already leaning toward a grommet and wallet right now. I have a set made out of catterwahling and love it.,
Old 08-23-2011, 06:32 PM

I ordered 2 yards of it, but haven't decided what to do with it yet. May I'll get some of the popcorn fab. and make a lap quilt so I can see it all the time!