Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: My Santa Came At 0700 This Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Caroljoy
    I got a Kindle and a cover for it - Hmmmmm - think I'm supposed to give up quilting?
    I got my Kindle and cover last Christmas and it hasn't slowed my quilting/embroidery down one bit! I hope you enjoy your Kindle as much as I enjoy mine. I currently have 63 unread books loaded into it and I got them all free. Watch for the free offerings on the Amazon web site! The classic are all free all the time, but the newer books are only offered for a day or two as free, so you have to keep checking.

Thurma

Congratulations on the 49 years! Good husbands are hard to come by. My hubby and I are going to celebrate 42 years come Dec. 29th and since my knee replacement he has been there every time I needed anything. Now he knows I am anxious to get back in my sewing room so this morning he was in sweeping the floor and washing windows. We had a TN White Christmas and have about 4 inches of snow. Trees are beautiful so now I am off to my sewing hideaway.

I think it is actually more "romantic" than some things other people might say are romantic eg. lingerie.

To think of something YOU want, take the time and energy to make it happen, to me is the true meaning of "romance"....he showed extraordinary sensitivity, caring and love...isnt that what romance is? :)

What a nice surprise for you and a great husband.Congrats on being married 47yrs.It takes a special person to stay hitched that long.God Bless Dawn

WOW how nice, my DH tries, but he is not very ggod wih stuff like that, but he will stand in line at the cutting and register during the %25 off sale on New Years day

He's a keeper!

A toast to that Santa now that we are toasting the New Year next!

I totally agree with that!

Blog Entries
    Funny they seam to come out this time of year. :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by danece
    WOW how nice, my DH tries, but he is not very ggod wih stuff like that, but he will stand in line at the cutting and register during the %25 off sale on New Years day
    Sounds like you have yourself a sweetie too!

You and your DH have a wonderful relationship; I hope I can communicate that well with my DH after another 35 years of marriage {if we live that long, that is . . . . }.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3