Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Be My Valentine Exchange - UPDATE Page 1

You are most welcome littlehud :!: I'm glad you like your fabrics. I went back through some of your post to see if I could get a hint.

I think it is great that you are teaching your GD and every girl needs her own stash. She is such a doll :!:
    Maybe someday I'll have a GD....have to get the kids out of college first. And the wedding taken care of-now postponed until 2010. Maybe someday.....

Senior Member Dorothy of Kansas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, Connie 1948 for the beautiful fabrics that you sent.Thanks for sending extra fat quarters, too. I can't wait to make something beautiful out of them.
    Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I had been out of town for the past two weeks and just got back today. I love your card, did you make it???
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dorothy of Kansas my daughter makes cards. That is one of her earlier ones. You should see the ones she make now! Enjoy the fabric.....I had a lot of fun shopping for it.
    Connie

Blog Entries
    She is a very cute future quilter....gorgeous

Barbsbus, \
    So glad you got them and glad you have a plan for them. Have a great Valentine's day
    Dawn

Ah 2Doods

You are so sweet - little Kelsey's face say's it all - bless her.

Tisha

Sharon b I'm glad you got your package so quickly, enjoy!!!

Blog Entries
    Just got my Valentine. Thank you Barbara. Ilove them. I have some red work roses that will go with these.

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    My present from Quiltin Lee

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy them!!! I had a Valentine's card to put into the package and I ended up dropping it into the post office mail box with the W-2's that I was mailing that day in addition to your package :oops:

I had a squishey package today. :lol: :lol: And I really needed something today. DH got official notice that he is being laid off after 26 1/2 years. :cry: :cry:

My package came from Vanessa in Australia but I don't know her screen name.

So here is a shout out to VANESSA! LOVE LOVE LOVE them :!: And the key chain is really perfect. Anything really does taste better dipped in Chocolate! Thank you so much! You cheered my day :D

Valentine FQ
    Name:  Attachment-25361.jpe
Views: 7
Size:  44.3 KB

Blog Entries
    2 Doods.. So Sorry to hear that about DH... {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
    It is getting worse by the day out there...

Sorry 2 Doods. My DH and I are looking for a part time job and it's tough. What did your H do? Hang in there!!

I am so sorry to hear about your DH 2 Doods. :( That's horrible news to receive.

Your Valentine's board name is, "mumtoliam" :)

Missi, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I LOVE my valentines!!!! The card, the fabs, the socks!!! How did you know I'm a sock person? I may have to wear them to work tomorrow just cuz I can!!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

i'm so glad you liked them, I'm sorry that they got to you late, I had to go out of state last minute and they got to the post office later than I exspected. Please send me a pic of what you do with them, I love pics. Shannon

Well, my squishy package arrived and at first I thought waiting until Valentine's Day would be fun. But, my curiosity overcame me and I opened it! My Valentine is FEATHERS and she sent some gorgeous fat quarters so appropriate for this time of year. Thanks, thanks, and more thanks! She also included patters for a table runner and strip heart pot "paw" (like a potholder). With an luck from the picture fairy, I'll try to post a pic.

Thanks again, Feathers!
    from Joan

Valentine Fat Quarters from Feathers!
    Name:  Attachment-25422.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  41.8 KB

That is a pretty cute little fat quarter you have there!!!
    In fact I think he is cuter than a fat quarter!
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by DazzleMe!
    That is a pretty cute little fat quarter you have there!!!
    In fact I think he is cuter than a fat quarter!
    :D
    Thanks, DazzleMe---I first "loaded" a picture of my grandson. I was able to edit it and finally get Feather's Fat Quarters pictures. Like I said the picture fairy isn't cooperative sometimes.

Hi Joan:
    I'm so glad you liked the fat quarters. The potholder is very cute and works great. My quilt teacher had us make these in her class just before Christmas as our Christmas gift from her to us. The tablerunner is a class I taught to our quilt group last week. We made the tablerunners reversible so Thanksgiving motif on one side, Christmas on the other or Valentines on one side, 4th of July Patriotic on the other side, etc. They are very cute and a great gift project. Enjoy.

Feathers

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers
    Hi Joan:
    I'm so glad you liked the fat quarters. The potholder is very cute and works great. My quilt teacher had us make these in her class just before Christmas as our Christmas gift from her to us. The tablerunner is a class I taught to our quilt group last week. We made the tablerunners reversible so Thanksgiving motif on one side, Christmas on the other or Valentines on one side, 4th of July Patriotic on the other side, etc. They are very cute and a great gift project. Enjoy.

Feathers
    Hey Joan, those sound fantastic !! How about getting those up for us. Or let us know where we can get them. Thanks. Yes, those are great FQs. And your little "fat quarter" is adorable. Of course, I know that you know that already! :lol:

I got my fat qtrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Dorothy of Kansas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There also was a lovely little lacy valentine with them. They range from a beautiful pale pink to a beautiful red. All glittery & shiny.

Have been down in the doldrums lately. Don't know why. But these little beautys really perked me up. Have NO clue how to post pictures, but that does not stop me from appreciating everyone elses!

Billie G

Thank you Sharon Dudly......Came home on Monday after a bad day to a wonderful package. I am all excited when I seen my DH coming from the mail box with a package. I open it and you have wrapped everything? So I have to wait some more to see what I got. I open my little packages 1 by 1. WOW! what a great job you did. Fabric and Chocolate! Below are the pics of my wonderful goodies. You made my day so much better!
    Yes this is a wonderful quilt group. I am a memeber of 3 in the local area:
    Valencia Valley Girls, the QT's and New Mexico Quilters' Association of which I am the treasurer. They all have a different purpose.

Connie1948

What was inside!
    Name:  Attachment-25452.jpe
Views: 49
Size:  56.2 KB

How my Valentine Gift arrived!
    Name:  Attachment-25453.jpe
Views: 47
Size:  32.0 KB

Princess Shannon..they weren't late at all :D :D :D I have yet to figure out how to get a picture to post or to size mine so they're not too big :shock: When I get something done, I'll try again..may be next Feb. tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mary

OK, the suspense is killing me. Has anyone received a package from Loreauville, Louisiana???? It's been quite a while since it was mailed. It should have reached it's destination 2 weeks ago.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast