Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   "MY PAGES" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/%22my-pages%22-t112451.html)

Sandee 03-31-2011 06:59 PM

Is there a limit to the number of posts you can save under MY PAGES?

Sadiemae 03-31-2011 07:10 PM

I think it is unlimited. That is what makes it better than Bookmarks.

Beth Dishong 03-31-2011 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sandee

I hate to appear "stupid" but how do you save a post?

Sadiemae 03-31-2011 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Beth Dishong

I hate to appear "stupid" but how do you save a page?

You go to My Pages. You name a new page. You can then place whatever information you want on that page and then at the bottom of the page you click on save. When you want to change or add to the page- you go to My Pages, click on edit for that page and make your changes, then save.

To save a post you can copy the URL and paste it on a page in My Pages, or you can click on Bookmark and either save it as view Public or not.

craftybear 03-31-2011 07:45 PM

you can have up to 100 pages, I love them, I save my things in folders there

Kappy 03-31-2011 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae

You go to My Pages. You name a new page. You can then place whatever information you want on that page and then at the bottom of the page you click on save. When you want to change or add to the page- you go to My Pages, click on edit for that page and make your changes, then save.

To save a post you can copy the URL and paste it on a page in My Pages, or you can click on Bookmark and either save it as view Public or not.

I was with you up to ..."you can then place whatever information..." This may seem obvious to some, but how do you get the info to the page? I will be the first to admit I am definitely tech. challenged! LOL

sueisallaboutquilts 03-31-2011 07:48 PM

Sadiemae, I thought bookmarks were unlimited, no??
I have tons of them lol

Sadiemae 03-31-2011 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts

Sadiemae, I thought bookmarks were unlimited, no??
I have tons of them lol

Craftybear said 100 pages for My Pages, that is a lot.
I thought Bookmarks were unlimited, but awhile back they said they weren't so I don't how many we can have.

Sadiemae 03-31-2011 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Kappy

I was with you up to ..."you can then place whatever information..." This may seem obvious to some, but how do you get the info to the page? I will be the first to admit I am definitely tech. challenged! LOL

I usually copy and paste, because I am too lazy to type all of the information. Most of mine are links to videos, tutorials, blogs, and patterns. You can look at what I have begun if you click on my name, then click on My Pages, Then click on one of the pages and you can see it. Craftybear has also set up some great pages if you want to check out hers instead of mine.

Sandee 03-31-2011 07:54 PM

I was asking because some of the things I saved have dissappeared & I didn't delete them.

How do you do folders, Crafty? Maybe they dissappeared from the change over(?).