Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   1 1/2" free templates (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/1-1-2%22-free-templates-t18216.html)

Rhonda 04-16-2009 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by ambquilter
Rhonda,

I have never tried miniatures before but with the instructions you have given us I was able to make one of the bookmarks in no time at all. I took a picture and will post it. Since you said pay it forward. I gave the bookmark to our guild president for all she does for everyone of us. I am also making one for two other special ladies in my guild who are going to the Paducah Quilt show. They were talking about how nice one would be to put on all their quilt show pins.

Thanks,
Angie

I am so glad you are happy with the bookmarks! It is a great honor to have the bookmarks considered for the quilt show pins!!!

I wanted to share the technique and I am delighted to have it passed on to other quilters this way!! I think the methods are fantastic and can benefit a lot of quilters as well as spreading the beauty and love of quilting!

That is what it is all about for me!! Yes if I make a little money along the way I won't turn it down but that is not my first priority!!

I always say if I never sell anything again I will still be making my miniatuares and designing quilt things. I did it for 20 years before my stuff started selling and I will continue to feed the artistic part of my soul!

I love it that you are sharing it like this!! It makes my day!!

GailG 04-16-2009 05:54 PM

Rhonda, you are a true artist.

Rhonda 04-16-2009 06:29 PM

Thank you Gail that means a lot to me!

tslowery 04-21-2009 01:43 PM

Thank you Rhonda I recieved my template in the mail yesterday. Now I need to go back thru and see if I can find the instructions of what to do with it again. Thanks again Teresa

Granny B 04-22-2009 03:22 PM

The mailman brought the little template today. Now to get my fingers working with such a little piece. It will be fun. Thanks so much. I owe you!

Rhonda 04-22-2009 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by tslowery
Thank you Rhonda I recieved my template in the mail yesterday. Now I need to go back thru and see if I can find the instructions of what to do with it again. Thanks again Teresa

If you need help finding the tutorial just let me know! Rhonda

Rhonda 04-22-2009 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Granny B
The mailman brought the little template today. Now to get my fingers working with such a little piece. It will be fun. Thanks so much. I owe you!

Hope to see pictures :D :D

kwhite 04-22-2009 05:55 PM

I hope i am soon!!!! I am anxious

Courtepointe 04-22-2009 06:01 PM

I am so hoping mine comes by Friday so I can get some sewing done this weekend. I even have some fabrics picked out! I have itchy fingers!

Rhonda 04-22-2009 06:07 PM

All the templates have been sent out now! So you should see yours soon!