Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   10,000 Dream Sewing Room Make over (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/10-000-dream-sewing-room-make-over-t20922.html)

kwhite 06-03-2009 05:59 PM

I won a quilt book too. I wonder what that means.

Jim's Gem 06-03-2009 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
I just did it and got an email right back for saying I had won (?) :
Free charm pack with 45.00 order from everything quilts
Free shipping from Stitchin Heaven
20% off 60.00 order from quilters quarters
and a free book from a selected list with an order of 50.00 from Pine needles

Might be interesting to see what else anyone gets...Thanks for the heads up
Sharon

Mine said the same thing as yours.

roselady 06-03-2009 06:47 PM

I didn't see anything about winning anything other than some promo gifts, nothing about a dream sewing room. Their newsletter is all that I see to sign up for, what am I missing?

Quiltgranny 06-03-2009 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
I just entered and all I got was a thank you for subscribing.

What did you subscribe to? I think the whole thing is kinda strange myself. If "no purchase is necessary", then how come some of us are getting the "We'll send you this or that "WITH your order of $$"?

Did anyone read the Rules of the Contest? I did. I got the "we'll send you xxx if you buy xxxx. To me that's not a contest.

tlrnhi 06-03-2009 09:40 PM

I just entered....had to use the in-laws addy.
It says I am a "potential" winner of some scissors.

Ok, I checked my e-mail and got this......
So, I guess my mil will be sending me my scissors?
Thank you for playing for a chance to win a "Dream Sewing Room Makeover" brought to you by these great online quilt shops specializing in all your quilting and sewing needs! You may expect to receive your prize within 4-6 weeks. Shipping charge is included in the value of the prize. Prizes shipped to registered winners and subject to the terms and conditions as stated on the Dream Sewing Makeover website, and each of the sponsor's websites. Non-transferrable. USA only excluding New York and Florida.

We have even more fun for you! Each of these online quilt shops are offering you bonus specials - shop one or shop them all for the best value and savings! This is a limited time offer, so be sure to check out these great sites today!

Everything Quilts Inc in Erie, Colorado - Free Moda Charm Pack with an order of $45 or more. Visit Everything Quilts and add a charm pack to your order and enter coupon code DSMCHARMSHIP31 when you check out.

Pine Needles Sewing Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa - You will receive a book valued at $19.95 (your choice from a special selection) with an order of $50 of more. Visit Pine Needles Sewing Center to claim your prize, select from the link "My FREE Gift" and add the item to your cart with your purchase of $50 or more. Use coupon code C942Q16.

Quilter's Quarters in Leavenworth, Kansas - 20% off any order over $60. Visit Quilter's Quarters and enter coupon code QQDSRM when you check out to receive your discount.

Stitchin' Heaven in Quitman, Texas - Free shipping on your next order! Visit Stitchin' Heaven and enter coupon code DSRMFREESHIP when you check out.

MelissaK 06-04-2009 04:14 AM

This is what I got...

Congratulations! You are a winner of the special offers listed below:

From Everything Quilts, Inc in Erie, Colorado you will receive a free Moda charm pack with an order of $45 or more! Visit Everything Quilts and add a charm pack to your order and enter coupon code DSMCHARMSHIP31 when you check out.

From Stitchin’ Heaven in Quitman, Texas you have won free shipping on your next order! Visit Stitchin’ Heaven and enter coupon code DSRMFREESHIP when you check out to claim your prize.

From Quilter’s Quarters in Leavenworth, Kansas you will receive 20% off any order over $60. Visit Quilter’s Quarters and enter coupon code QQDSRM when you check out to receive your discount.

From Pine Needles Sewing Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa you will receive a book valued at $19.95 (your choice from a special selection) with an order of $50 of more. Visit Pine Needles Sewing Center to claim your prize, select from the link "My FREE Gift" and add the item to your cart with your purchase of $50 or more. Use coupon code C942Q16.

Feel free to visit each of these online shops to claim your prize and see what each has to offer! Thank you for playing for a chance to win a “Dream Sewing Room Makeover”.

MollieSue 06-04-2009 06:01 AM

If this is the same one I entered maybe a month ago, through a link on facebook, I won 'A Rainbow of Quilts' book, by House of White Birches. Can't remember now which site sent it to me, although I remember the guy's name was Jerry. lol!!!! I received it in about a week, was quite impressed! I didn't have to buy anything either.
:D

mytwopals 06-04-2009 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
i can't play. its void in NY and FL

Klue, You can use one of my addresses in Michigan. I own 2 houses and officially live in only one.

sandybeach 06-04-2009 07:54 AM

This is what I got (didn't even get scissors).

Congratulations! You are a winner of the special offers listed below:

From Everything Quilts, Inc in Erie, Colorado you will receive a free Moda charm pack with an order of $45 or more! Visit Everything Quilts and add a charm pack to your order and enter coupon code DSMCHARMSHIP31 when you check out.

From Stitchin’ Heaven in Quitman, Texas you have won free shipping on your next order! Visit Stitchin’ Heaven and enter coupon code DSRMFREESHIP when you check out to claim your prize.

From Quilter’s Quarters in Leavenworth, Kansas you will receive 20% off any order over $60. Visit Quilter’s Quarters and enter coupon code QQDSRM when you check out to receive your discount.

From Pine Needles Sewing Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa you will receive a book valued at $19.95 (your choice from a special selection) with an order of $50 of more. Visit Pine Needles Sewing Center to claim your prize, select from the link "My FREE Gift" and add the item to your cart with your purchase of $50 or more. Use coupon code C942Q16.
Feel free to visit each of these online shops to claim your prize and see what each has to offer! Thank you for playing for a chance to win a “Dream Sewing Room Makeover”.

gramadona 06-08-2009 11:16 PM

Sounds like a gimmick to get us to buy stuff... and now they have a new mailing list for future ads. :x