Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   12 days of Christmas quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/12-days-christmas-quilt-t152500.html)

Gennynut 09-12-2011 04:23 PM

Has anyone made the 12 days of Christmas quilt that was featured in the Quiltmaker magazine Nov/Dec 2003? That issue had the instructions for part one. The instructions were divided in 7 parts, and therefore in several issues! I only have the 1st part.
How hard was it to make? Are you will to part with the instructions?
I have found the pattern for sale online for $12.95 plus $9 shipping (I live on Canada) . $23 is a little pricey for me for just the pattern .

lil-g-ma 09-12-2011 04:51 PM

I will give it a try and see if I may have the issues you need. Will look tonight. Cross your fingers.....lil gma

Gennynut 09-12-2011 05:08 PM

Thanks for looking!

Prism99 09-12-2011 05:32 PM

May I ask where you found the pattern for sale online?

Gennynut 09-12-2011 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Prism99
May I ask where you found the pattern for sale online?

I Google it and a pattern came up at www.quiltandsewshop.com
Once there you go to quilting patterns , then to Quiltmaker patterns and then 12 Days of Christmas.

Prism99 09-12-2011 05:50 PM

Thanks!

rashorter 11-05-2011 12:51 PM

12 days of Christmas Quiltmaker magazine

Hi everyone, I am Ruth Anne from Littleton, NC, and discovered this forum searching for missing blocks of this series. I have 2, 5, 6, and 7 and a full photo of the complete quilt. I can't imagine what I did with 1, 3, and 4. I just now called Quilt and Sew and they can't confirm that their inventory is the same as what I am looking for but will check sometime next week. I kind of want to start now! LOL Does anyone have 1 3 and 4? I tried to look online at quiltmaker but it will not let me go to the individual blocks. I am a little disappointed that Quilt and Sew people who answer the phone cannot use graphics to confirm an order. She said they had no graphics and was not familiar with what I was looking for. To my disappointment, she said she could not even tell me when someone could look for me but hopefully next week. Perhaps I called at a bad time. Thanks if anyone can help me.

rashorter 11-05-2011 12:53 PM

12 days of Christmas Quiltmaker magazine

Hi everyone, I am Ruth Anne from Littleton, NC, and discovered this forum searching for missing blocks of this series. I have 2, 5, 6, and 7 and a full photo of the complete quilt. I can't imagine what I did with 1, 3, and 4. I just now called Quilt and Sew and they can't confirm that their inventory is the same as what I am looking for but will check sometime next week. I kind of want to start now! LOL Does anyone have 1 3 and 4? I tried to look online at quiltmaker but it will not let me go to the individual blocks. I am a little disappointed that Quilt and Sew people who answer the phone cannot use graphics to confirm an order. She said they had no graphics and was not familiar with what I was looking for. To my disappointment, she said she could not even tell me when someone could look for me but hopefully next week. Perhaps I called at a bad time. Thanks if anyone can help me.

dogsgod 12-15-2015 04:21 AM

I know this post is ancient, but I just stumbled on it. I have all the parts except the center partridge and tree. If anyone here sees this! please contact me!

ManiacQuilter2 12-15-2015 04:30 PM

There was a previous post regarding this pattern. There are many issues of Quiltmaker for sale on eBay.

www.quiltandsewshop.com is where you buy older issues of Quiltmaker, McCall's Quilting, Quilter's Newsletter and Quick Quilts.