Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Accuquilt Go (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/accuquilt-go-t128811.html)

Wendys Quilts 06-07-2011 01:42 PM

Does anyone have this one?

http://store.quilting-warehouse.com/086951.html

It is on sale for $199.99 and I am ready to buy it. How do you like the dies that comes with it?

Thanks a bunch.

Carrie Jo 06-07-2011 01:44 PM

I have the go and recently won a baby. I love it. The dies are alittle expensive but luckyly I won 10 of them too. It is really amazing how much easier it is to cut fabric.

sassyg 06-07-2011 01:54 PM

I have the go and love it...the die that comes with is okay but I prefer the strip dies better. I also have the rag die and several of the applique dies. It's worth the investment. :)

Wendys Quilts 06-07-2011 02:44 PM

Okay, I just did it. I just ordered it from Joanns instead. They have it for $199.99 and I found a promotional code to get free shipping!!!! Heck ya. Woohoooooo

auntpiggylpn 06-07-2011 09:05 PM

I bought myself one for Christmas. I have bought a few dies but I haven't had much time to use it yet. I purchased most of them at Joann's when they were 25% off. From their website, I bought the 2 1/2" multiple square die when they were previewing it to see if they were going to add it to their line. I love it! I'm saving all my scraps and I am going to make a postage stamp quilt. It has made cutting all the squares a dream. Can cut 18 at a time and none of them are wonky! I have a ways to go to get all my squares for the quilt but I know that the squares will all be cut the same. I had a problem with the die that comes with the machine and I called their customer service and they sent me a new one right away free of charge!

WinSumLsSm 06-07-2011 09:07 PM

Do not buy the dies from the stores or the go or the go baby... I am dealer of them :") and of course I pass on savings to my Quilting family...

As for the product I LOVE IT!!!

I have the GO! and about 40 dies...

SueDor 06-08-2011 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by WinSumLsSm
Do not buy the dies from the stores or the go or the go baby... I am dealer of them :") and of course I pass on savings to my Quilting family...

As for the product I LOVE IT!!!

I have the GO! and about 40 dies...

Thanks really nice of you!

quiltswithdogs 06-09-2011 11:06 AM

I love my Accuquilt GO!

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis.....Some days my hands are weak. Often my fingers cannot grip scissors or rotary cutter.

I used to get precut squares etc, online, but cannot afford it now.
Hubby offers to cut, but he doesn't really have the time so I hated to bother him unless it's only a few pieces.
On Sunday, at my little quilting group meetup, I thought my rotary cutter was dull, then theirs were too... I finally realized my hands were the problem. Luckily, one of the women came over and did my fussy cut squares I was struggling with. Actually, fussy cutting is kind of tricky with the accuquilt, but other than that, I love it.

My whole family.. daughters,mother,sister,nieces, all gave it to me for my birthday a few months ago, with more accessories. They are usually my primary quilt-gift recipients and want me to continue.

The Accuquilt company is online and gives me free patterns. I'm going to use the great tote bag for my sister's bd and the tic-tac-toe to make quilted game boards for my nieces that can be rolled up and taken to picnics etc...(something not electronic).

BellaBoo 06-09-2011 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Wendys Quilts
Does anyone have this one?

Who doesn't? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love mine. I have most all the dies for it. I use them all. I haven't found many quilt pattern that I can't cut with the die sizes available. On the website there are lots of free patterns and pattern conversions. I have had mine for 3 years. It's been through a lot of abuse and still works great. I cut lightweight card stock with it as well as fabric . I have the Go Baby too but DD borrowed it and I know it won't be coming back home. ;)

Sdwolk2 09-05-2015 12:51 PM

AccuQuilt Group

Carrie Jo, I live in Brighton, MI. are you aware of any AccuQuilt groups that meet in or around here or Ann Arbor? if not, would you be interested in joining if I start an AccuQuilt Group??
Happy Quilting!
Shirley