Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   AccuQuilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/accuquilt-t100259.html)

SherriB 02-16-2011 11:00 AM

I am also saving to buy the GO. I thought about the Baby, but would love to use some of the bigger dies. When you buy from Ebay, do you still get a warranty on the Accuquilts?

dreamer2009 02-16-2011 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by wolph33

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Not everyone knows how to use the search or wants to take the time. This board is for anyone to post what they want within the rules. Why is this always an issue? If you have seen this post before, and I know there are plenty of duplciates, then don't come into them. Really?????

ALso, some people would like quick answers and reading tons of old topics is time consuming. This is a great board because we are tolerant of each other and respect others posts. As PatriceJ likes to say CHILLAX

I agree we all are eager to answer the questions even if it is a repeat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I AGREE with both of you LADIES !!
There are also other people like me that have brain damage or memory problems.

dreamer2009 02-16-2011 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by quiltersew
I am interested in buying one of these at JoAnns an AccuQuilt. Could I have some feedback from any of you who have one? Thank you

I have one of the GO's
and I am loving it very much.
I am afraid of rotary cutting as I have a brain injury.
This machine has opened doors that make it possible for me to learn to quilt.
I highly recommend it.

Candace 02-16-2011 01:24 PM

Not everyone knows how to use the search or wants to take the time. This board is for anyone to post what they want within the rules. Why is this always an issue? If you have seen this post before, and I know there are plenty of duplciates, then don't come into them. Really?????

ALso, some people would like quick answers and reading tons of old topics is time consuming. This is a great board because we are tolerant of each other and respect others posts. As PatriceJ likes to say CHILLAX

Debbie, I see no reason for your venom. I'm simply giving her help and showing her how to use the search feature. I think YOU need follow your own advice.

crochetetc 02-16-2011 01:30 PM

Love my 2.5 strip die.

dreamer2009 02-16-2011 02:07 PM

VENOM...I don't see venom here...what gives...
wait I will run and get my glasses I might have missed it...lol