Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   To all Board Members- Quilt and other (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/all-board-members-quilt-other-t58495.html)

craftiladi 08-09-2010 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma

Originally Posted by GrammaNan
This board is the best. I had a really bad panic attack this morning and can't get through to my doctor for a couple of more hours. I decided to get on board while I wait and after about 20 minutes my symptoms are almost gone. I am still going to talk to the doc, but now I can breathe and the pain is almost gone.

I know what you mean. I used to have panic attacks on a daily basis. I didn't sleep because of them and I would get up and read the board and the attack would soon subside. I always say this board saved my life and the life of little man whom I was pregnant with at the time.

Ok I wasn't going to admit this but last night I was home alone during what I thought was a scary night of thunder & lightening..scary for me as I too suffer from occassional panic attacks and yes felt one coming on last night and after pacing around the house I decided to jump on here...so I need to thank all of you for helping get me through the night...I know I know shouldn't be on the computer during storms but.......lol

Mousie 08-09-2010 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Crlyn
One big happy family! :D

How do you become 'A regular here'? :?:

I think it's ten posts in two weeks that equals: a regular.
It's been a little while since I read about it.

woo hoo! MsShawn! yup, you've come to the right board now :thumbup:

wvdek 08-09-2010 09:06 AM

What a lovely 'letter' to the board members. Thank you and bless you.

Friendly Quilter 08-09-2010 09:10 AM

You are right, this is a great site and all the people are great. You never feel alone. I get on line and read about what everyone is doing and I feel like I am setting in a room with all of . I to also say thank you.

DeniseP 08-09-2010 10:34 AM

It's great to have so many quilters to help with problems I thought only I have. We are a great bunch!

amandasgramma 08-09-2010 11:47 AM

How nice....and you are able to put into words how I feel about this forum, too! It's been a lifesaver (however, given the ideas I get from it, it's NOT a money saver!!! LOL)

Gramakitten 08-09-2010 12:21 PM

I have laughed my self silly on here and cried many tears reading some of the posts. I can't get enough.

I have joined so many swaps and RR and Row robins that I hardly feel the need to go to my local quilt guild. That is really bad since I'm the new president. lol

carmen4him 08-09-2010 12:22 PM

What a wonderful thought from a wonderful lady. I believe most creative people are friendly. I said most because I have come in contact with a few who are not. That said I would say 99% of the ones I have had contact with on this board are amazing, caring, loving, willing to share people. I refuse to let one bad apple spoil the bunch! I love you all from the bottom of my heart, even the bad apple. You have helped me, given me ideas and given me a place to go for support. Thank you, Thank you, thank you. God Bless each and every one of you. Happy Stitchin

roseOfsharon 08-09-2010 12:26 PM

Congratulations Regular!! :)

Ms. Shawn 08-09-2010 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by craftiladi
Ms. Shawn you are a lovely person and I think we are the ones who are blessed to have you! You summed it up very well. Even though I don't post as often as I should or want mainly from time restrictions but I start just about each and everyday with this board. I only have 1 quilty friend that lives close & truly understands our passion for this hobby so coming here and enjoying all the messages is a great way to start my day.
So I too would would like to say my huge thanks to this board. :thumbup: :-D

Thank you so much! I also start every day on Board!!! :mrgreen: