Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Any QuiltPro users out there? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/any-quiltpro-users-out-there-t136158.html)

fatsewcat 07-08-2011 03:17 PM

I have had mine for several years now, bought it because I couldn't afford EQ. I like it and have come quite attached to it. I like the upgrades in 6 and have actually made a few suggestions for the next upgrade.

I have yet to meet anyone else who uses this program and was just wondering if there is anyone out there who has it and what your thoughts are on it.

feffertim 07-08-2011 04:35 PM

I have their Mac version, and I do like it, also have foundation factory.

Love2Craft 07-08-2011 04:44 PM

I have the older v.4...I use it mostly to draw the block and then use the information to adjust the size to what I want or need for a particular project.

I also have EQ 5 but never got the hang of it. I have 3-4 books that came with it but I would do better if I had some hands on instruction I think.

Lucky Patsy's 07-08-2011 05:03 PM

I had v.5 but never got the hang of it, could never make it do what I wanted to do. I upgraded to v.6 and like it MUCH better, although I am still having some irritating problems with it. What improvements are you recommending?

BellaBoo 07-08-2011 07:40 PM

I have Foundation Factory.

fatsewcat 07-08-2011 09:37 PM

I Have 3 / 5 & 6 all installed on my computer and actually bounce back and forth between them. I might be able to help if we could get together and chat sometime.

Originally Posted by Love2Craft
I have the older v.4...I use it mostly to draw the block and then use the information to adjust the size to what I want or need for a particular project.

I also have EQ 5 but never got the hang of it. I have 3-4 books that came with it but I would do better if I had some hands on instruction I think.

fatsewcat 07-08-2011 09:44 PM

I have suggested a couple of(new) different options for layouts. Like block off-set to give it a brick like pattern to your layout. I too have ran into a few problems lately with my program that I have tech support looking into. I am still waiitng on them to figure it out and get back with me. I like that it has auto updates. When I have contacted them a few times with questions with v.6 and they have been quick to respond. I like that.

Originally Posted by Lucky Patsy's "Mom"
I had v.5 but never got the hang of it, could never make it do what I wanted to do. I upgraded to v.6 and like it MUCH better, although I am still having some irritating problems with it. What improvements are you recommending?

fatsewcat 07-08-2011 09:50 PM

I haven't done much paper piecing, never foundation pieced. But I have been thinking about getting the foundation factory. I was intrigued by the 3D blocks one that just went off of sale. I haven't ruled it out yet. :)

Originally Posted by feffertim
I have their Mac version, and I do like it, also have foundation factory.

fatsewcat 07-08-2011 09:52 PM

Do you like it? Not a technique I have done (only one large paper piecing project) so I wonder if its worth it.

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
I have Foundation Factory.