Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone doing the June Fab shop hop? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-doing-june-fab-shop-hop-t128397.html)

mzsooz 06-06-2011 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Wholeheart Mom
Hey... with the help of my daughter, we found the bunny at Bear Paw.... under Route 66.

Congrats!!! I NEVER even bother to go to their site anymore because I've never been able to find it!!!

Remember you don't have to visit EVERY shop. Look in the rules, it tells you how many shops you have to visit to qualify for the drawing.

katyquilter 06-06-2011 09:09 AM

I found all the patterns in about 40 tries. Not sure if I have time to go back to the rest of the shops or not, I just love the patterns.

Wholeheart Mom 06-06-2011 03:45 PM

I found all the bunnies except the Thousand Bolts one, which always gives me trouble. I love the blocks and the sampler pattern this month.

BrendaK 06-07-2011 12:16 AM

I found all the bunnies except the Thousand Bolts one, which always gives me trouble. I love the blocks and the sampler pattern this month.

Hi, I will let you know where the bunny is if you want to PM me. Do you know where he is at The Quilter's Stash? I have all the Blocks and all those little hoppers except that one. Help Please BrendaK

Marye 06-07-2011 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by BrendaK

Hi, I will let you know where the bunny is if you want to PM me. Do you know where he is at The Quilter's Stash? I have all the Blocks and all those little hoppers except that one. Help Please BrendaK

will pm you

Marye 06-07-2011 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by BrendaK

will pm you

justlooking 06-07-2011 03:00 AM

Hope to start the hop today! Wish me luck!

NannyPat 06-07-2011 03:24 AM

I'm just now starting the bunny hop...and it's soooo much fun! Thanks to all of you veterans with such great suggestions!

Wholeheart Mom 06-07-2011 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by NannyPat
I'm just now starting the bunny hop...and it's soooo much fun! Thanks to all of you veterans with such great suggestions!

Enjoy!! Let us know if you need any help.

quiltingaz 06-07-2011 05:58 AM

I have found that Bear Paw puts a hint for the bunny later in the month. Sometimes I have to wait for the hint. I have not gotten to all the shops yet this month. I have to use DH's laptop as mine acts up when I try to open more than 1 or 2 windows.