Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone up and sewing this morning?? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-up-sewing-morning-t206874.html)

carolaug 11-25-2012 01:35 AM

Anyone up and sewing this morning??

I went to bed early last night so wide awake. I have a baby shower to go to this afternoon so I will try and finish my quilt today...not for the shower but for my house...its still the drunkard's path I am working on. I do not want to give it up...so I will use it for the playpen for once the baby visits...and maybe my lap if its big enough. I thought it was bigger than it is....oh well...I think if will be fine. Now off I go to FMG it. Happy sewing to you all...remember to post what you are up to. It does help modivate us all.. ; )

TinaRibena 11-25-2012 02:00 AM

I'm up and sewing! I have to hem a party dress that I have been making, then I can get started on a small quilting project. It's a secret santa gift for a crafty friend.

gramajo 11-25-2012 02:42 AM

I'm up, but not sewing. I'm just checking the board before I have to go to work. I'll work on the Maxine quilt for my sister-in-law when I get home at 3.

hopetoquilt 11-25-2012 02:48 AM

I can't turn the machine on yet because it would wake everyone. Once I can, I will be working in crayon holder roll ups. I am making 9 for the kids in my sons kindergarten class and I am making more for a fair next November. The church fair didn't go as well as usual because of the hurricane and it has been getting smaller each year. I would like to breathe some new life into it and am already starting to plan.

mic-pa 11-25-2012 03:18 AM

I just got up and am having my coffee, but will start sewing to finish a tabel topper as a gift for my sister for Christmas.

mcdaniel023 11-25-2012 03:19 AM

I can't sew today. We are decorating and it takes two full days. I just stopped by while drinking my tea. Have fun. Next weekend it mine to do as I please. Yeah!!!!

sandyl 11-25-2012 03:37 AM

I answered an email to cousin; drinking my second cup of coffee, must cook some b-fast and get ready for church. Then perhaps a sewing hour or two to bind a wall hanging for a Christmas gift. And knitting scarves in my free moments, when I'm not on this stinkin computer. Will watch the Browns get beat this afternoon, too, cause that's what they do.

sandy l 11-25-2012 04:17 AM

Not going to be sewing today as I'm STILL trying to sort out months worth of quilt magazines, catalogs and a whole bunch of free download patterns that I want to get into sleaves and filled.

NJ Quilter 11-25-2012 04:49 AM

I'll be working on some hand quilting off/on today. Just finished a baby quilt. 8.5 days from fabric purchase to binding and it was hand quilted as well! Gifted on Thrs. Fingers need a bit of a break. Probably do some more clean up in the office and sewing room today as well.

QuiltnNan 11-25-2012 04:51 AM

i'll be sewing, but not quilty. i'm helping my DGDs girl scout troup sew skirts for a fund raiser. should be interesting !