Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   April Shophop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/april-shophop-t41497.html)

LucyInTheSky 04-12-2010 03:18 PM

Questions: For the blocks, are they something separate you find? Or when you submit your prize registration, it says "and you found a block"?

And how many blocks am I looking for?

bstanbro 04-12-2010 03:41 PM

When you click on the bunnie, it takes you to a page where you enter your email address to register for prizes. When you click there, it takes you to another page with one block to download. There are twelve in all. The thirteenth will be given to everyone who finds at least one by the end of the month. Not every registration will result in a block. You just have to keep looking. Many have had trouble with the site, however, including me when it said I had found all twelve blocks and I had only found eleven. If you come up short, post again, and someone will give you the ones you're missing. Good luck!

LucyInTheSky 04-12-2010 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by bstanbro
When you click on the bunnie, it takes you to a page where you enter your email address to register for prizes. When you click there, it takes you to another page with one block to download. There are twelve in all. The thirteenth will be given to everyone who finds at least one by the end of the month. Not every registration will result in a block. You just have to keep looking. Many have had trouble with the site, however, including me when it said I had found all twelve blocks and I had only found eleven. If you come up short, post again, and someone will give you the ones you're missing. Good luck!

Cool, thank you for letting me know. I'm glad it's not a SEPARATE trail of crumbs to find block patterns too :D I'm through E, no blocks yet, so I was starting to wonder

bstanbro 04-12-2010 03:45 PM

I found them in clumps. I'd find several, then none for a long time. It's addictive and frustrating at the same time.

fun2quilt 04-12-2010 03:51 PM

Has anyone started piecing the blocks yet?

LucyInTheSky 04-12-2010 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by bstanbro
I found them in clumps. I'd find several, then none for a long time. It's addictive and frustrating at the same time.

I'm through K, found all but 3. Still NONE. Do you have none through K? I couldn't find Bear Paw, Charlotte, and Fabric Attic. EVERY other one...

fun2quilt 04-12-2010 04:09 PM

They rotate around, took me going through almost the entire list before I found them all.

LucyInTheSky 04-12-2010 04:14 PM

Now I'm through O, not a one! Grrr, these bunnies are getting on my nerves. They're going to be dinner!

LucyInTheSky 04-12-2010 04:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay, I've found every bunny but 8 and NO blocks. Zero. And if there's 12 blocks, then I highly doubt those last 8 websites have all 12. And I've done this over the last hour and a half, so I don't think the bunnies would be moving this quickly (vs doing a few a day). I'm annoyed!

oldswimmer 04-12-2010 05:07 PM

Lucy,
I had problems one night with the block patterns not showing up, and then it said I had all 12. When I checked the member area, under "visited" shops, I found all the PDFS that you could download in case you missed them. Up at the top it should say "blocks found" and then scroll down and you should be able to see them (if you were having the same trouble as I was) Check it out, because they may be there.