Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Babylock crown Jewel YAY I got one (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/babylock-crown-jewel-yay-i-got-one-t227222.html)

patti p 08-03-2013 10:07 PM

Babylock crown Jewel YAY I got one

I am so Excited I went to the long beach quilt festival today and those quilts on display were so lovely I was in aww I got some nice patterns and templets to help me and I have a Baby lock crown jewel and frame, now I feel I got a good price compared to some of the others I was testing at the show and I was wanting to get some feed back As to cost do you think I got a good price it was 7500.00 but with tax and all it came to 8100.00 either way I am so excited!!! I can not wait to go pick it up and learn how to use it

patti p 08-03-2013 10:13 PM

I got a new Babylock yay so excited

I was at the long beach quilt festival and saw some lovely quilts I was in aww! While ther I purchased a Babylock crown jewel and was wondering if I got a good price, I paid 8100 for the machine and frame, it is so smooth I can not wait to get it home

kiffie2413 08-03-2013 10:19 PM

Congrats on your new purchase! I can't say if the price was good or not since I haven't shopped for that brand...but I can say if you love the machine and get enjoyment from it then the price was exactly right for you! :thumbup: I also hear great things about that machine, one of my best "quilty sister friends" bought one last year, it was a floor model. She absolutely loves it and has done some beautiful quilting on it. Have fun with yours!
Regards,
Kan

bigredharley 08-04-2013 03:03 AM

I am counting the minutes till I can get mine in February.

Nilla 08-04-2013 03:06 AM

Oh, this is a nice machine! I considered this machine when I got my long arm, but in the end I decided to go with another brand because of the dealer service. I can't remember how much it would have cost, but I'm sure someone will chime in before too long.

I bet you'll have such fun learning to use your new purchase. Congratulations!

qwkslver 08-04-2013 03:07 AM

Wonderful, good for you! Enjoy.

davis2se 08-04-2013 03:33 AM

The BL dealer I bought from in FL had them a few years ago for 10k. Not sure if the price has dropped that much on them, but since you got the frame too I'd say you got a really good deal

Lovequilting22 08-04-2013 03:49 AM

Two weeks ago, I bought a Babylock Esante (combo sewing and embroidery) machine and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It was a big investment, but SO worth it and completely different than any other sewing machine I've ever used. Good luck with your machine. I'm sure you will be so pleased with the results!

Maggie_Sue 08-04-2013 06:21 AM

In my area, this past May at a quilt show, their price was about 10,000, I think you did very well. I loved that machine! Enjoy your new purchase!

mighty 08-04-2013 07:09 AM

I attended the show on Friday it was wonderful. Congrats on your new machine. I have had my CJ for about 3 or 4 months I just love it!!!!