Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Bad Kitty! You're supposed to help! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/bad-kitty-youre-supposed-help-t153225.html)

judord 09-16-2011 08:18 PM

So is yours! What a cool picture.

RobertaMarie 09-16-2011 08:24 PM

Love the kitties and the story. Thanks. I have a couple who love to sleep on whatever I am working on at any given time.

lisajane 09-17-2011 05:38 AM

Why you teasing that kitty for? Put all those slappable strips in front of her and not expect her to smack them? Bad mommy! LOL

rosiewell 09-17-2011 07:30 AM

How can you be mad at her, she provides such a great entertainement!

BuzzinBumble 09-17-2011 12:34 PM

What a crazy cat! The looks of delight and slight unease on your children's faces is just too precious! Your bad kitty keeps you well entertained!

Annya 09-17-2011 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Kas
And I thought she was just batting my strips down with her paw! Caught her in the act of using her whole body to undo my organization for my son's crazy log cabin. Bad, bad, crazy kitty!

I know what you mean. My kitten does that type of thing all the time I am trying to sew a quilt. Now it is summer and she is outside more I have a better chance of completing a quilt. Thanks for the good laugh it gave me....SORRY but is funny in a good and bad way. Thanks Kas.

BarbaraSue 09-19-2011 06:00 AM

looks like you have my old cat, Chuckie. He would have been underneath it taking all the strips off. Cute pics. thanks

sueisallaboutquilts 09-21-2011 05:40 AM

I just showed these pics to my husband, another cat lover, and he howled with laughter!! :D

Annya 09-22-2011 01:08 AM

[quote=Annya]

Originally Posted by Kas
And I thought she was just batting my strips down with her paw! Caught her in the act of using her whole body to undo my organization for my son's crazy log cabin. Bad, bad, crazy kitty!

I know what you mean. My kitten does that type of thing all the time I am trying to sew a quilt. Now it is summer and she is outside more I have a better chance of completing a quilt. Thanks for the good laugh it gave me....SORRY but is funny in a good and bad way. My Misty is now home from hospital and she won't let me go anywhere too far away from her. She is following me even though her back legs are still parilysed a little

Annya 09-22-2011 01:11 AM

[quote=Annya]

Originally Posted by Kas

I know what you mean. My kitten does that type of thing all the time I am trying to sew a quilt. Now it is summer and she is outside more I have a better chance of completing a quilt. Thanks for the good laugh it gave me....SORRY but is funny in a good and bad way. My Misty is now home from hospital and she won't let me go anywhere too far away from her. She is following me even though her back legs are still paralysed a little. But she is eating alright (her dried food not soft) I will have to put her in either our bed or the bathroom. I think the bed will be it for tonight any way. Thanks for all your good wishes for her recovery.