Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Barb_MO Bargello Tutorial *-* Sewing one section (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/barb_mo-bargello-tutorial-%2A-%2A-sewing-one-section-t43362.html)

colleen53 04-22-2010 06:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is the third... one more to go !!
ty barb so much for lining up my fabrics.. i love it !! my husband is also very excited and said you are doing an awesome job teaching us this.. he can't wait for me to get the other panel finished.. but after doing 2 today..it will have to wait !! maybe tomorrow......

salmonsweet 04-23-2010 09:53 AM

WOW, these are stunning!

Thank you so much BarbMO for teaching, and thanks to everyone for posting along. I can feel myself pulled slowly towards this one... Yum. Maybe a bit later this year, I hope that'll still be ok! :)

colleen53 04-23-2010 01:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok all 4.. now to decide on which way to turn them to get the look that i want... decisions ...decisions.....

Barb_MO 04-23-2010 05:47 PM

You're welcome Salmonsweet. The postings should stay, so whenever you get ready, let us know so we can follow along with your progress.

Originally Posted by salmonsweet
WOW, these are stunning!

Thank you so much BarbMO for teaching, and thanks to everyone for posting along. I can feel myself pulled slowly towards this one... Yum. Maybe a bit later this year, I hope that'll still be ok! :)

Barb_MO 04-23-2010 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by colleen53
ok all 4.. now to decide on which way to turn them to get the look that i want... decisions ...decisions.....

Colleen, have you tried doing one diamond in the center, and letting everything radiate out from that? I haven't done that layout, but I think it might look nice. Also, I don't think I posted a pictures but I have put the diamonds in the center and had circle above and below
Sometime in the future, I want to make sections long enough so that I can turn them the length of the quilt and have the rows of diamonds and circles going down the quilt.

colleen53 04-23-2010 06:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
do you mean something like this barb?

Barb_MO 04-23-2010 06:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes, that is one I have done. this is the one I haven't done.

center diamond
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4690[/ATTACH]

colleen53 04-23-2010 06:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i don't know what you mean about one diamond in middle and radiating out... thought this was it.. but thinking not...? so many ways.. i will try that one !! looks pretty ! gonna try that one.. brb

like this?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3406[/ATTACH]

Barb_MO 04-23-2010 07:07 PM

That's it. same as I posted

colleen53 04-23-2010 07:10 PM

you make it so hard with soooo many choices !! i do like either the two diamonds.. one circle.. or the last one posted with diamonds in middle radiating... i have never been asked to make a quilt before but this one is generating alot of... I WANT ONE !!! you may have opened a can of worms for me miss barb !!!