Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   This is a bit mind boggling........... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/bit-mind-boggling-t114199.html)

Deborah12687 04-07-2011 06:03 AM

Last weekend my hubby was sitting next to me when I was looking at fabric panels for pillows. He found one he really liked. Well it was a bit spendy for the panels and he said maybe another time. I went and did my shopping run on the goodwill and Salvation army yesterday. I went for the fabric right away and low and behold they had the panels that my hubby wanted! I only paid .99 cents for both of them. My hubby is in Wisconsin for his work this week and was thinking about it be nice if my hubby would stop at a garage sale or two and buy me a box of fabric.....naaaa he would never do that. WeLL he did buy me a box of fabric just because those 2 same panels were in the top of of the box! I am just shocked and lost for words.

erstan947 04-07-2011 06:05 AM

I wish my DH was that tuned in:) Way to go! Be sure to show us your finished project:)

mtspools 04-07-2011 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Deborah12687
Last weekend my hubby was sitting next to me when I was looking at fabric panels for pillows. He found one he really liked. Well it was a bit spendy for the panels and he said maybe another time. I went and did my shopping run on the goodwill and Salvation army yesterday. I went for the fabric right away and low and behold they had the panels that my hubby wanted! I only paid .99 cents for both of them. My hubby is in Wisconsin for his work this week and was thinking about it be nice if my hubby would stop at a garage sale or two and buy me a box of fabric.....naaaa he would never do that. WeLL he did buy me a box of fabric just because those 2 same panels were in the top of of the box! I am just shocked and lost for words.

The good Lord works in mysterious ways.

frugalfabrics 04-07-2011 06:07 AM

Blessings falling down on you! Isn't that wonderful when you see those so plainly.

pocoellie 04-07-2011 06:09 AM

Now you have NO excuse for not making the pillows. LOL Please don't forget to post pictures of the finished pillows. LOL

dpparris 04-07-2011 06:09 AM

WOW That is AWESOME

Annaquilts 04-07-2011 06:09 AM

Wow you are set! I am so glad you got the panels and fabric.

Dandish 04-07-2011 06:12 AM

Isn't it wonderful when things just fall into place like that? How great.

I had seen some beautiful flower panels someone here had made a quilt with. They had stated where they got them and when I went to look there were no more. :( Lo and behold, at our next guild meeting the vendor had them. I paid more than 99 cents, but not a bad price and I just love them.

Hope to see pics of your pillows.

Deborah12687 04-07-2011 07:01 AM

I am sewing the pillows today from the panels that I purchased so I can give him his pillows when he gets home.

Shelbie 04-07-2011 08:07 AM

Yes, please show us when you are done. I have a lot of older pillow panels of varying sizes that need to be used up.