Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Border Creek Station mystery quilt 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/border-creek-station-mystery-quilt-2011-a-t167897.html)

QuiltE 11-19-2011 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by YukonViv (Post 4699651)
I'm hoping to cut and sew tomorrow!

Me too! So we'll have to do a show and tell tmro/Sunday night!

BTW ... got my email yesterday that Clue #2 is ready and waiting for me. So now I really need to get at it.

QuiltE 11-20-2011 10:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mission Accomplished ... Clue #1 completed!!!

YukonViv ... I'm looking forward to seeing yours!

MISHNJIM 11-21-2011 03:00 AM

Pretty colors....I"m watching also ladies...heehee

ljs317 11-21-2011 05:07 AM

I love your color choices and I will be doing the Border Creek Station Quilt with my LQS starting in January. I will be watching your progress.
Lisa

Sheila_H 11-21-2011 06:04 AM

I'm doing mine in blue tones - I'll post my pics as soon as I get through Thanksgiving (going to US to be with my SIL) working on another project at the moment. So glad that we have a spot on the board for posting for it!

QuiltE 11-21-2011 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by ljs317 (Post 4704814)
I love your color choices and I will be doing the Border Creek Station Quilt with my LQS starting in January. I will be watching your progress.
Lisa

Cover your eyes, LJS ...... you're going to spoil your Mystery!
Although, ours might give you some insights into choosing your fabrics. I have no clue whether mine are going to work out or not. Just taking the leap of faith with the info we got up front!!! And the fact that I did one of her earlier quilts that turned into a prize winner at the Fall Fair shows this year, (two reds/first and one blue/second). It's the quilt with the pinao key border in this thread

Fairer than Fair at the Fair ...... the Results are In!!!

QuiltE 11-21-2011 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Sheila_H (Post 4705039)
I'm doing mine in blue tones - I'll post my pics as soon as I get through Thanksgiving (going to US to be with my SIL) working on another project at the moment. So glad that we have a spot on the board for posting for it!

In the meantime, why don't you tempt us and show us your fabrics.

This is kind of fun ... kind of a cross-Canada representation ... you in Ottawa, me in the GGTA, YukonViv is kind of obvious ......LJS where abouts are you in Canuck-land?

I just hope that those like you, LJS, that we don't ruin the thrill of the mystery!!

ljs317 11-22-2011 05:51 AM

Hi All!
I won't look I will keep my fingers over my eyes, It will be hard to type that way so I wish we really did have spell check on here.( Just so you know as a kids I opened up all of my christmas gifts and then rewrapped them) I don't do suspense or surprise well.

I am from Southwest pa.

Don't worry about the thrill of the mystery for me I would rather know so post away.

Lisa

QuiltE 11-22-2011 06:05 AM

Oh sure ... you think confessing to us will redeem you with Santa in time for this Christmas? :)

I went yesterday to the LQS to get Clue #2. Got there and a sign on the door, we're closed today, sorry for the inconvenience. arrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

So last night, instead of BCS, back to FWS!

ljs317 11-22-2011 07:35 AM

Hey Santa loves me just the way I am! Even if I am flawed, and can't wait. lol

Well get back to that quilt shop and get that #2 clue today and post what it is right away because i will be away for the next couple of days so I won't be here to see it.

(hey everybody do you think she bought my story? I hope she did and she posts. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed. teehee)

Are you working on the farmers wife quilt also? I started it but have left it for a while so I guess I will get back to it also. I have 10 or 12 blocks completed. a long way to go yet on that one.

tata for now
lisa