Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Calling all pin cushion lovers (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/calling-all-pin-cushion-lovers-t73900.html)

dotcomdtcm 11-02-2010 02:48 PM

Barb has just started #3

littlehud 11-02-2010 03:32 PM

Oh my. I need to check this out.

smtp5 11-02-2010 07:38 PM

I will skip out this time--until after the holidays!

barbsbus 11-02-2010 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Barb has just started #3

pm me if you would like to join. New rules this time. You must have a pincushion ready to mail before you sign up. I had 17 swappers on the 2nd swap who have not received a pincushion from their partner. Some may still be coming in the mail and life may have gotten in the way of some. Anyway, to be fair for everyone, this time be sure to have a pincushion ready to mail before signing up and getting a partner. Then all you need to do is exchange snail mail addys with your partner and BINGO in a few days both of you will have a new pincushion.

Qbee 11-03-2010 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by barbsbus

Barb has just started #3

pm me if you would like to join. New rules this time. You must have a pincushion ready to mail before you sign up. I had 17 swappers on the 2nd swap who have not received a pincushion from their partner. Some may still be coming in the mail and life may have gotten in the way of some. Anyway, to be fair for everyone, this time be sure to have a pincushion ready to mail before signing up and getting a partner. Then all you need to do is exchange snail mail addys with your partner and BINGO in a few days both of you will have a new pincushion.

17! Gosh that's not good at all :( OK...so how does it work with the new rules? Is there no "end date" for sign ups? No "ship date"? For example if I finish one this week and PM you, get a partner and send it off, when would I be able to do the next one? I'm SO sorry to ask so many questions, I'm just trying to figure it out in my head.
Thansks so much for doing another swap!!

zquilter 11-03-2010 01:37 AM

Oh so glad you are doing another swap. I will decide on my pattern and PM you when I am ready. Thanks again.

dotcomdtcm 11-03-2010 05:02 AM

If you did not get a pincushion in the 2nd swap, pm me. I have a bumper crop of pumpkins & tomatos to share and I just
made a dozen cupcakes. Donuts, a turkey !I'm an addict!

barbsbus 11-03-2010 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee

Originally Posted by barbsbus

Barb has just started #3

17! Gosh that's not good at all :( OK...so how does it work with the new rules? Is there no "end date" for sign ups? No "ship date"? For example if I finish one this week and PM you, get a partner and send it off, when would I be able to do the next one? I'm SO sorry to ask so many questions, I'm just trying to figure it out in my head.
Thansks so much for doing another swap!!

I just put in an announcement in the swap section.
signup deadline Nov. 15.....Mail deadline Nov. 30

CarrieAnne 11-03-2010 07:40 AM

Dotty, you can tell you like to cook, lol! At least its a GOOD addiction, my friend!

diannemc 11-10-2010 04:48 AM

I am a lover of pincushions but have never made them...Maybe after the first of the year I will try to make one..! Love this one..

http://theoldcraftstore.com/wordpres...s-and-needles/