Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   calling Spokane quilters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/calling-spokane-quilters-t32035.html)

hulahoop1 12-23-2009 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany

Originally Posted by hulahoop1
I've been to "Quilt Something" in Moscow, Idaho. It's a great shop but probably too far away from where you are....

Moscow is 565 miles from me. A bit far to meet for lunch or anything like that. :( Bummer! I didn't realize it was so far away. :P

Me neither!

Shelley 12-23-2009 04:28 PM

Check out:

The Quilting Bee, on Mission just off the Pines off ramp
A Heart Like Yours, on Sprague between Argonne and Pines

A shop that used to be called "Simply Kits", they just changed their name, just off Sprague at Bowdish

Sew Easy II, on Garland, west of Division

And there's one more at the 'Y', - can you tell I don't make it to the northside very often!! Have a great trip, and PM me if you have any more questions about Spokane!

Shelley 12-23-2009 04:29 PM

And, a short trip just past the Air Force Base will take you to the Buggy Barn!

kd124 12-23-2009 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by borntoquilt

Originally Posted by hulahoop1
I've been to "Quilt Something" in Moscow, Idaho. It's a great shop but probably too far away from where you are....

Moscow is a great place but about an 8 hour drive from here. Well, I guess I can always use the local phone book :roll: :roll: :roll:

Moscow is only about 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive from both Coeur d' Alene and Spokane. It's about 85- 90 miles, but perhaps still too far to go.

dglvr 12-23-2009 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Shelley
Check out:

The Quilting Bee, on Mission just off the Pines off ramp
A Heart Like Yours, on Sprague between Argonne and Pines

A shop that used to be called "Simply Kits", they just changed their name, just off Sprague at Bowdish

Sew Easy II, on Garland, west of Division

And there's one more at the 'Y', - can you tell I don't make it to the northside very often!! Have a great trip, and PM me if you have any more questions about Spokane!

I'll second Shelley on those. Pam Clarke closed last week or I'd mention that 1. My favorite out of those is the 1 on Garland
Sew Easy II. Lots of novelties and just everything.
Are you going through Ritzville on your travels home?

nellebelles 12-24-2009 12:15 AM

The quilt shop at the North Division Y is called the Cozy Quilt. It's a great quilt shop, just like the others that have been mentioned. Then there's Bear Paw in Coeur d'Alene, too. That one is also very nice!

Shelley 12-24-2009 09:04 AM

Bear Paw - I LOVE that place. Their new store is WONDERFUL!! And - to keep the guys busy - there is Black Sheep across the street. That's the only way I get to spend any time there!

Also in C'dA is Lyle's. It has a little bit of everything.

borntoquilt 12-24-2009 04:30 PM

WOW! Thanks everybody. That list should keep me busy next week. My daughter lives a block from Bear Paw (love it) and Lyles is really cool too! I always forget abt Hancock in Hayden. Had lunch in Ritzville last Sunday. What did I miss there?? We travel back and forth from Blaine to Coeur d Alene at least 4 times a year so can stop in Ritzville next trip. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Quilting! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: