Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Canadian Quilters....... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/canadian-quilters-t55995.html)

SuzanneTx 07-24-2010 08:09 AM

I'm looking for the Quilters Angel pattern from Applepatch Designs. Would someone be willing to get the pattern for me, ship it to me and let me pay them via paypal? None of the shops so far take paypal unless you know of one that has the pattern and takes paypal.

Thanks!
Suzanne

Gennynut 07-24-2010 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
I'm looking for the Quilters Angel pattern from Applepatch Designs. Would someone be willing to get the pattern for me, ship it to me and let me pay them via paypal? None of the shops so far take paypal unless you know of one that has the pattern and takes paypal.

Thanks!
Suzanne

Hi Suzanne
I have contacted Applepatch in your behalf. If they can not help you direct. I have offered to get it for you . I live in Medicine Hat, Alberta and have asked Applepatch if one of the two quilting stores here carry their patterns.

Deb

Gennynut 07-25-2010 07:36 PM

Thanks!
Suzanne

Hi Suzanne
Applepatch got back to me. They said to call 1-403-270-2104. This is a quilting store called Freckles Quilt Shop in Calgary. You will have to provide them with credit card info and they will ship it to you are they ship world wide. Sorry, could not find any that that take Paypal ( but it would not hurt to ask this store if they will take it). Calgary is too far from me to go and get it ! If you do not want to give them your credit card info over the phone perhaps there is a Calgary quiltier on this Message Board?

SuzanneTx 07-26-2010 07:49 AM

Thanks Deb. That's the same info I got also. I don't have a credit card (we are on a cc using hiatus, trying to pay them off)I can use. Paypal will come directly out of my checking account. I thought everyone took paypal but I am so wrong.

I really want this pattern and have emailed Applepatch back and told her I would die without this pattern. Or I may have to bite the bullet and use a credit card.

Thanks again for trying to help me out.

Suzanne

Gennynut 07-26-2010 10:13 AM

Thanks Deb. That's the same info I got also. I don't have a credit card (we are on a cc using hiatus, trying to pay them off)I can use. Paypal will come directly out of my checking account. I thought everyone took paypal but I am so wrong.

I really want this pattern and have emailed Applepatch back and told her I would die without this pattern. Or I may have to bite the bullet and use a credit card.

Thanks again for trying to help me out.

Suzanne

You could start a new thread "Looking for Calgary quilter". and find someone that would be able to just go over buy it and send it to you.