Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   christmas wish list (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/christmas-wish-list-t80256.html)

Quilter2B 12-03-2010 09:26 AM

I haven't started on a list yet - silly me - we just moved a couple of month's ago so I guess that was our early Christmas present - my son wants me to make him MossyOak curtains for his bedroom so he's planning on sending a JA's gift card - funny how he thinks that's going to work?!?

mooretll 12-04-2010 03:06 AM

I purchased a PED system on Ebay and love it.Can't remember just how much i paid but was not much. My wish list is a new cordless iron. My hubby says go and get he is not much for shopping. I also got our tickets yesterday for George and Reba concert so i am set.Hope everyone gets what they want.

PghPat 12-12-2010 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by sunflower126
I got a new sewing machine about a month ago for my birthday/Christmas present. He says it will cover birthdays and Christmas for the next 5 years. LOL I love it though and that was what I wanted and since I am retired couldn't afford to buy it myself for a very long time. Merry Christmas.

Hi Candy - what kind of machine did you get - GREAT comb b'day/Christmas gift. I think a new machine is sooo exciting.

Pat

miss_ticky2 12-12-2010 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by sunflower126
I got a new sewing machine about a month ago for my birthday/Christmas present. He says it will cover birthdays and Christmas for the next 5 years. LOL I love it though and that was what I wanted and since I am retired couldn't afford to buy it myself for a very long time. Merry Christmas.

Me too...I got a horizon a few months ago and that's going to do for many Christmases and birthdays...lol But I'm happy :)

hspirit_99 12-12-2010 04:44 PM

i just wish i would get anything. things here are bleak and if i do come up with money it will go to my grand daughter who i have been raising. i get very sad at xmas. wish things would turn around. but i do have her and my brother and we have managed to come up with xmas dinner. i dont like winter.

tjradj 12-12-2010 04:52 PM

OK, I'm stumped. What's a PED?

Mary M 12-12-2010 04:59 PM

I still have on my wish list the one and only thing I would like to have besides world peace....that is a hand quilted quilt. I sure would do one for myself but my hands fail to cooperate.

Becky Crafts 12-13-2010 12:48 AM

I would love to have a cut/press mat. In my tiny area, it's hard to set up a full-sized ironing board as it blocks the whole hall. I cut on my stove top cover & the counter space is what's left around a double sink. A cut/press mat would make things a lot easier.

Terryl 12-13-2010 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I am still hoping for a 5.5in X 5.5in or 5 X 5in acrylic templet.

Carrie did you look under the classified? there was someone there that posted her husband would make you any size you want