Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Cleaning up your sewing space..Join me?! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/cleaning-up-your-sewing-space-join-me-t32586.html)

watterstide 12-29-2009 01:32 PM

I vow, yet again, to get my sewing area organized..
( i do this once a year ) 8-)

Anyone want to join me, and give updates?

Even pictures.before ,during and after? :shock:
Now don't be embarrased..!
Won't it feel just ducky to get our area more workable! :thumbup:
We can give each other pats on the back..ideas for storing,folding fabrics,thread storage...etc!

Who is with me :!:

Crlyn 12-29-2009 01:34 PM

Can I just watch pleeease! :-D

Up North 12-29-2009 01:50 PM

I just may need to do this with you to be motivated, I have a grand idea but no energy to move it all. Maybe once the grandbabies all leave....

watterstide 12-29-2009 01:52 PM

NO! ROFL..Crlyn..i want those fat quarters folded!

I was thinking of starting this January..

so, Just say, "Yes Mom"..

I will set up an album, where we can all put our pictures..if that is agreeable to everyone.Anyone that needs help with posting pic's, we can help! If you don't want to share your mess, that is fine...no fun, but fine!
I will list as many links as i can find to help..and you need to post where you find ideas!

aliaslaceygreen 12-29-2009 01:54 PM

I'm doing this somewhat already.... if you look at todays blog,(below my siggie) you will get a small taste of where my mind is at.... by friday, all my 'rules' etc, :thumbup: will be up....

its gonna be a whole house thing though, and i will probably leave the studio till last, so i don't forget the rest of the house...

besides, then i can steal all your good ideas on studio organization#5??? I think it's the 5th go round, lol!!!

Happy new year!

watterstide 12-29-2009 02:09 PM

You go girl! the whole house?! yikees!
i will go and check out your blog! Thanks!

"Up North"..it begins when you are ready..this is what I need to get going..to be motivated!

i just finished taking pictures of my sewing room..all the walls, and the floor..it looks like a tornado went though here..i would love to say..it is that way because of all the christmas sewing projects, but alas..it gets that way everytime i work on a project!
i will get my pictures in and ya'all can look at them and say
"yikees!" or
"geez,my area is not so bad after all" or
"I have her beat"
"If she can show her pictures, so can i" or
"There is no way in heck, i am going to post pictures"
ROFL!

beachlady 12-29-2009 02:11 PM

I may join....just putting finishing touches on the new room - have been doing it since mid-August!!!

Ninnie 12-29-2009 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by beachlady
I may join....just putting finishing touches on the new room - have been doing it since mid-August!!!

Pictures!! We want pictures!

amma 12-29-2009 02:20 PM

I have this plan in the works too LMBO but not until Feb...my grands will be gone, my projects caught up for the month :D:D:D Then I will tackle setting up my sewing room :D:D:D

Boston1954 12-29-2009 02:20 PM

I cleaned mine but then it got messy again, because that is also where I wrap my presents.