Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Come & Play a Word Game: How many words can you find from "Machine Applique" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/come-play-word-game-how-many-words-can-you-find-%22machine-applique%22-t123889.html)

mommamac 05-18-2011 04:44 AM

I'm a day late but up for the challenge - love word games. :)

fabrichore 05-18-2011 08:57 AM

o.k. I will give it a try...

Kelly R 05-18-2011 09:08 AM

I'll play!

TerryQuilter 05-18-2011 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by craftybear
How many words can you find from "Machine Applique"

Work on this and let me know your totals on May 26, 2011, have fun!

If you want to play this game please post a note on this thread so I know who is playing along. Thanks Everyone, get your brains working.

On May 26, 2011, post here on this thread so we can see who gets the most words and the winner can send me their list by private message (pm)

Craftybear

I'm in :!:

craftybear 05-18-2011 11:15 AM

Cool come on and join the free game! This is so much fun!

BrendaK 05-18-2011 11:22 AM

Would love to play. Is there a limit on the number of letters you can use? Just got this so I am behind some, but will give it a try. Thanks for the game. BrendaK

craftybear 05-18-2011 11:30 AM

you can use the letters that is in the words "Machine Applique"

but you can't use like 2 -m's as there is only 1 in the words above but now p's there are 2 so you can use them

Originally Posted by BrendaK
Would love to play. Is there a limit on the number of letters you can use? Just got this so I am behind some, but will give it a try. Thanks for the game. BrendaK

BrendaK 05-18-2011 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear
you can use the letters that is in the words "Machine Applique"

but you can't use like 2 -m's as there is only 1 in the words above but now p's there are 2 so you can use them

Originally Posted by BrendaK

Sorry I didn't explaine myself well. What I meant was do we have to use more that three letters. (Example: the word I, IN, which are one and two letter words). What is the least amount of letters acceptable in a word. Thanks BrendaK

montanajan 05-18-2011 07:09 PM

Will you want us to post all of our words? So far I think I have 235. I may have put a couple words twice on my list - will alphabetize them to I can check.

craftybear 05-18-2011 08:44 PM

Wow, you are doing great, my brain hasn't found that many yet

on the May 26,th, everyone can post and let me know how many words they found so we can see who the winner is

you must like word games to get 235 words so far, awesome

Originally Posted by montanajan
Will you want us to post all of our words? So far I think I have 235. I may have put a couple words twice on my list - will alphabetize them to I can check.