Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Come Virtually Quilt with me Today - 5/20 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/come-virtually-quilt-me-today-5-20-a-t189476.html)

Buckeye Rose 05-20-2012 05:48 AM

My goal for today is to get to Menards and order new cabinets for my kitchen (on sale and extra 11% rebate on everything purchased in store). My sewing goals are:

1. Finish bow tucks bag for DD.
2. Get fabric ordered for next 2 bags.
3. dig through my stash and plan next charity quilt.

LTeachergeorge 05-20-2012 06:00 AM

Hope to join you later this afternoon -- after birthday dinner for my son. Hope everyone has a successful sewing day!

Linda in Missouri

0tis 05-20-2012 06:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I will join in - I am still in PJ's its about 7:00 am drinking coffee (with my three french bulldogs snoring n the background). My goal is to load a quilt onto my longarm and get it quilted - my nephew and his wife are having their first child and he is due anytme now - I have the top completed but need to get it quilted. Also, I may attempt to make another cloth baby diaper - for some reason I have the hardest time getting the elastic just right around the leg part. I will post a pic of the quilt top then update my progress later.[ATTACH=CONFIG]336530[/ATTACH]

franc36 05-20-2012 06:39 AM

Didn't reach my first goal of cutting all my sashing strips before early church; but I did get 28 cut. Fussy cutting takes longer than I had anticipated. I had planned to start the actual sewing after lunch, so I'll be able to cut the remainder before I go to the Wellness Center for exercise. After lunch, I will do nothing but sew on my blocks.

ube quilting 05-20-2012 06:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]336534[/ATTACH]Hello, I'm with you again. I already finished quilting a top today. It is listed in the pictures under Turning Tewnty quilt for a friend. Now I am going to finish a teapot wall hanging.

PokerDiva 05-20-2012 06:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Otis, what a cute quilt. I am only making one goal at a time. If I get that one done I will make another. My first goal is to catch up on a BOM I am doing. If you ask me it is more like a mystery, since I had no clue how it was going to turn out. It is a real surprise. I don't normally machine applique so I think that is why I have kept putting it off but I have the center fused down now and all I have to do is sew around it and figure a way to do the vines. Here is where I am now. There is still one more month(clue) to go. I will post another pic if I get caught up.

ube quilting 05-20-2012 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats (Post 5229541)
I finished quilting my brown and turquoise quilt yesterday afternoon and cut some pieces for my binding. I just finished ironing my binding and taking a picture. Going now to start sewing it on. Have fun everyone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]336525[/ATTACH]

Wow to your binding. Love it!
pece

Pat625 05-20-2012 07:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]336538[/ATTACH]Purse is done!! Just need to buy the button for the closure..Now onto cutting out the pieces for the grandson's quilt!! Hoping to get the top all pieced today, so I can layer it tonight and begin the hand quilting tomorrow! Of course I bet I get swamped with more bag requests!!

pippi65 05-20-2012 07:08 AM

Hi My goal is to finish a baby quilt for a family member. It's called Zig & Zagged. It was taught at our quilt guild's mentoring class. It was easy and fun to make. Gonna get dressed...yes still in my jammies. Long hard week and I've had vertigo for over a week. I worked like this and need some fun today. Thanks for your great idea. I'm with you. Now off to get dressed to my shoes and QUILT!!!!!

pippi65 05-20-2012 07:09 AM

WOW you are an animal!!! LOL. Love the purse.