Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Come Virtually Quilt with me Today - 5/20 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/come-virtually-quilt-me-today-5-20-a-t189476.html)

mdall 05-20-2012 10:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
well, the cupcakes are done. this is two of them and i have 6 total all finished. yes i know they need ironing but dont feel like it yet, will wait till all little things are done then iron them all together. here they are anyway. Next tissue holders.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]336581[/ATTACH]

Raggiemom 05-20-2012 10:30 AM

Well, the Sweet Treat bag is completed but I think something is wrong with it as I can see the interfacing on the inside and I think I'm only supposed to see lining! I'll have to reread the directions and see if I missed a step somewhere because I have another one to make.

I can't the pictures to add this time for some reason, will try later. I'm going to go take a Yankees/Reds break for a while! :)

Pat625 05-20-2012 10:35 AM

BEAUTIFUL!! lOVE THE COLORS!!

Originally Posted by DeneK (Post 5230084)
Worked this morning to finish a quilt for a toddler. Tomorrow hope to finish the baby quilt too.

Loved reading what everyone is working on today.

Pat625 05-20-2012 10:41 AM

The grandsons quilt is cut out!! Now onto piecing...Made a trip to Wallyworld for food, and a button for the Bow tuck purse I made this mortning..actually got as zebra stripe button and a very happy daughter..Of course had to pick up a few more fabrics that were on sale~!! Onto the sewing..want to get it all pieced today if I can!!

Love everyone's work!! I guess it was a zebra striped Bow tuck type of day!! LOL..like the green you used on yours.

Pat625 05-20-2012 10:43 AM

What is a sweet treat bag?? My daughter in law wants me to make little fabric bags, lined for the little ones to carry their snacks, to eliminate using throw away zip locs..wondering if yours is the same thing...If it is where did you get your pattern?? Was going to m ake a pattern, but would be easier if I could buy one..

Originally Posted by Raggiemom (Post 5230235)
Well, the Sweet Treat bag is completed but I think something is wrong with it as I can see the interfacing on the inside and I think I'm only supposed to see lining! I'll have to reread the directions and see if I missed a step somewhere because I have another one to make.

I can't the pictures to add this time for some reason, will try later. I'm going to go take a Yankees/Reds break for a while! :)

117becca 05-20-2012 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Raggiemom (Post 5230235)
..........I can't the pictures to add this time for some reason, will try later. I'm going to go take a Yankees/Reds break for a while! :)

Go REDS!!!

:) :) :)

redmadder 05-20-2012 11:06 AM

The breaks are getting closer together. The Braves are playing Tampa so gotta keep track of that. Bread is baking and chicken in the oven with it, gonna call that supper. I for sure would be stopping about now if not for this so back to sewing on the sides, then the bottom triangles. I can see now this was intended to use up scraps of white so there are different shades and whites are getting scarce in the scrap bin.

redmadder 05-20-2012 11:08 AM

I got close with the pictures, got an error message. Went to go advance, manage attachments, upload screen, but it doesn't say why it failed, size I suspect but no idea what to do about that. Baffled but will try another day. Back to sewing.

Chicca 05-20-2012 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 5230229)
well, the cupcakes are done. this is two of them and i have 6 total all finished. yes i know they need ironing but dont feel like it yet, will wait till all little things are done then iron them all together. here they are anyway. Next tissue holders.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]336581[/ATTACH]

Your cupcakes are adorable! I just love all types of applique patterns.

PokerDiva 05-20-2012 11:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
1st goal reached. Except the tendrils. I am not sure how I will do them. No special stitchs on my machine. If anyone has a good idea lets hear it. I have June's instructions left to get. I would say it was just a border but I have two halve stars left. Hmmmm.