Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Come Virtually Quilt with me Today - 6/24 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/come-virtually-quilt-me-today-6-24-a-t192631.html)

leatheflea 06-24-2012 06:44 AM

Oh my goodness doghouse mom! What alot of hair! looks like snow!

maddysgrammy 06-24-2012 06:54 AM

Wish I could join you all today but I have a shower to go to at 1. Maybe I can do alittle hand quilting before I go. I'll check in when I return.

Kitsie 06-24-2012 06:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Count me in! (Lucky me, I get to do this every day!) Going to scan off patterns for more Dear Jane triangles and get at least one quilted. Also finish another hand-quilted block on the Black/White quilt.
Here is my sewing space. If is looks like a kitchen - it is! Looking out on horse pasture!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]344288[/ATTACH]

PokerDiva 06-24-2012 07:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
DogHouseMom, I looked at the pic before I read your post and thought you still had snow. LOL.

I have laid out my blocks and am now ready to sew. I see some awsome quilts in the making.

Raggiemom 06-24-2012 07:09 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Wow, sounds like we're all getting a lot accomplished. Keep up the great work. I'm finished with Month 4, see picture below, there are 4 blocks. I've also attached a picture of my cutting room and 2 of my angels who helped me in the sewing room earlier. I have the pillowcases ready to work on. I'm headed downstairs for lunch. I made chicken salad for sandwiches last night and potato salad also. I threw a chocolate cake in the crockpot before I started this morning and it smells really good. So it will be a few minutes before I head back to the sewing room! :)

ragqueen03 06-24-2012 07:10 AM

What a great idea - can't do it today cause my sister in law and nephew (he's 1-1/2) are in town from Minnesota. So naturally he comes before any quilting today - lol! But will try to do the next one!

Sunnie 06-24-2012 07:12 AM

DogHouseMom...I guess your dog is now ready for summer. That sure is a lot of hair. I'm so glad to have shorthaired dogs when I see all that grooming results.

DonnaR 06-24-2012 07:40 AM

I am up and ready to start after lunch. My goal for today is to finish putting together a top that all the blocks are done. I would like to get it together and all borders on today. I will be very happy if I get that done. My 2nd goal is to cut out a quilt for my grandson, Isaiah, who is 5. It is a penguin and he will love it. Good luck to everyone.

leakus 06-24-2012 07:41 AM

PokerDiva, Love your kisses scrappy quilt. I actually need to start a quilt for my nephew and I think yours is what I was looking for. How big are the small squares?
Great projects I see!

PokerDiva 06-24-2012 07:46 AM

Leakus, the squares are 8" finished. Really easy and great way to get rid of scraps. This was a mystery.
Sorry, I bet you meant the small squares. They are 2 1/2".