Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting Threads- I tried to find a flaw... but (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-i-tried-find-flaw-but-t106300.html)

jdiane318 03-09-2011 10:34 AM

Isn't it nice to know that CT treats everyone the same all the time? Customer service is something that a few agencies could learn from CT.

MimiLinda 03-09-2011 10:40 AM

I also have found everything to be top shelf. Wonderful prices and quality. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

franie 03-09-2011 10:42 AM

I order often from them. Hope they can keep their prices down.

willferg 03-09-2011 10:47 AM

I just recently purchased charm packs in solid colors. It's a sampler, 24 squares, for just 99 cents! I bought five packs, plus five in another solids color group for $1.65 a pack.

I can't wait to make something simple and scrappy and colorful, all for a bargain price!

buckyfan19 03-09-2011 10:51 AM

Oh, I think I will do some shopping now! A "snow day" for the city means a slow day at work!

jrhboxers 03-09-2011 10:55 AM

LOVE THEM!!!! Love their fabrics and their threads. I use them as my first choice. I have always been thrilled with their products. I posted on another thread about their fabric seconds too. They run about $2.25 per yard and I purchased a total of 13 yards of two prints. They say that they are flawed in the printing but I can't find them. And I have taken the 7 yard piece completely apart and abou half of the 6 yard piece. I figured since I was going to use them for background pieces that they would be cut so small that the printing errors would not matter.

I SO love the feel of their fabrics that I am seriously considering making my costume for my new volunteer position out of their fabrics. I haven't been able to find any fabric that feels as nice as their's for my dress. And they have just a great selection of CW-ish fabbies that I know I would be happy with what I make.

And I love that there is never a problem with finding just the right shade of thread. Sine they manufacture their own thread, the colors are always right.

Quilter7x 03-09-2011 10:59 AM

What a fabulous "thread"!

I've ordered many times from them over the years and have always been very happy with the fabrics, patterns, books and thread.

Did you know they have a section of free patterns you can download?

Ceil 03-09-2011 11:31 AM

I have not yet tried their threads but will have to do so on my next order! Thanks for this reminder! I picked up a spool for a color I really needed right away at my LQS and it was $8. AND it has broken twice while I'm doing a binding.

Vickymomof6 03-09-2011 11:33 AM

Everyone seems to sing their praises. I'll have to check them out.

ontheriver 03-09-2011 11:36 AM

I love connecting threads, have ordered there many times and have always been pleased with the quality and prices. Their customer service is great and I have gotten several hand written notes in with my orders. Since I live rural it is easier to order online than drive 1 1/2 hour one way to buy fabrics especially with gas prices now. I am expecting a squishy from them any day now.