Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Connecting Threads- I tried to find a flaw... but (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/connecting-threads-i-tried-find-flaw-but-t106300.html)

Ellie'sNana 03-10-2011 02:06 PM

Thank you for posting this! I have heard nothing but wonderful things from those who have ordered from them, but now that I hear it is US cotton, you can bet I will be ordering whenever I can from them. I love supporting US based companies!

feffertim 03-10-2011 02:11 PM

I love them, their fabric is wonderful and I love the collections, everything goes together so well. I have lots of their thread, so I always have the color I need, the prices are great and it's hard top find 100% cotton thread anywhere. Wait until you see their clearance prices. Can't be beat.

merchjag 03-10-2011 02:11 PM

I've ordered several kits from Connecting Threads and some fabric and spools of thread. I made a floor mat for my granddaughter to play on. My daughter has washed it several times and none of the colors ran(one color was red). I am very pleased with everything that I have bought.

quiltwoman 03-10-2011 02:21 PM

I have always had good luck with them, even sending gifts. I sent my sqa a b-day gift and had some detailed information on how to address the box. They called me at home to make sure they had it correct.
They have always been very timely too! :thumbup:

alleyoop1 03-10-2011 02:33 PM

Thanks for posting this. I have hesitated buying from them for some of the reasons you stated. Now, I'll order with confidence!

majormom 03-10-2011 02:49 PM

I LOVE Connecting Threads and have always been very happy with everything I have received from them. It is my first go to company online when buying fabric etc.

Needlegrammy 03-10-2011 02:52 PM

Ceil, Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! I have ordered their thread and love it. No lint and the colors are pretty.I am going to order some fabric and more thread .

G'ma Kay 03-10-2011 02:53 PM

i just love happy endings!

lyndajean 03-10-2011 03:19 PM

I have recently ordered from Connecting Threads, and their fabric is wonderful! Their customer service is excellent as well! I will definetly be a returning customer! :)

jtquilts 03-10-2011 03:49 PM

Several months ago I placed an order with CT and my mistake it was sent to a wrong address. Long story, it was forwarded to me and didn't arrive and didn't arrive. I checked on it with the PO both ends and nothing. I called CT and explained my problem and said it was my fault but, what could we do? The very helpful rep re-ordered everything and sent it on to me . . . . no extra charge! I DID recieve the origional box and several days later recieved the second box. I called CT and asked for a sending back address and the mailed me a new label. They have my business for sure! Not to mention how I love their fabric and thread, too!