Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Corinth is getting a LQS!! I'm so excited! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/corinth-getting-lqs-im-so-excited-t41553.html)

Gramof6 05-01-2010 07:02 PM

I am so happy for you! I wish the Owner the Best and hope it is very successful. :thumbup: It will be fun to get to know the owner and staff and watch the Shop grow.

Treasure Chest 05-02-2010 10:38 AM

We are opening tomorrow, May 2, 2010. I look forward to seeing you in the shop.

Treasure Chest 05-02-2010 10:41 AM

Have him bring you back for Chinese! We are opening tomorrow, May 3, 2010. We are right beside the China Palace, so you can kill 2 birds with one stone! The sign is on the way! Hope to see you soon. Teresa

Treasure Chest 05-02-2010 10:41 AM

Have him bring you back for Chinese! We are opening tomorrow, May 3, 2010. We are right beside the China Palace, so you can kill 2 birds with one stone! The sign is on the way! Hope to see you soon. Teresa

sandpat 05-02-2010 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Treasure Chest

Hi Teresa...welcome to the board! And, I guess you can see how happy I am that you are opening up in Corinth. I'll be down to see you very soon!! I'm busy spreading the word all around Middleton, TN for you too...

:D I can't wait to meet you and see your shop. :-D

Treasure Chest 05-03-2010 04:39 AM

We are so excited and can't wait to meet you all. I am sure we will all become great friends and learn all kind of new things from each other. I hope to see you all soon and thanks for spreading the word. Have a great day!

Jingle 05-03-2010 04:50 AM

It seems to be a dream come true for some of you on this board. Good for you.

purplemem 05-03-2010 02:30 PM

I was there today, Teresa is the best! I bought 1 1/3 yrd of a fabric, 3/4 yard of fabric B, and 1 yard of Moda Hydrangeas for Boom 3.0 = total of $22.00. Pretty good for high quality fabric, this stuff is as soft as silk. I'm mixing it with a Connecting Threads jelly roll and 3 yards from my stash to make Green Fairy's scrap quilt featured in Quilts N More Summer 2010. I am so excited to "know" a published author and to also have a LQS to love! :-D :-D

As soon as I can claim a camera, I will post the pics.
Happy Shopping,
MJ

sandpat 05-03-2010 03:38 PM

Cool...cool...cool!!!! Can't wait to see your haul MJ!! Dang it I can't wait to see the store!

Treasure Chest 05-04-2010 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I was there today, Teresa is the best! I bought 1 1/3 yrd of a fabric, 3/4 yard of fabric B, and 1 yard of Moda Hydrangeas for Boom 3.0 = total of $22.00. Pretty good for high quality fabric, this stuff is as soft as silk. I'm mixing it with a Connecting Threads jelly roll and 3 yards from my stash to make Green Fairy's scrap quilt featured in Quilts N More Summer 2010. I am so excited to "know" a published author and to also have a LQS to love! :-D :-D

As soon as I can claim a camera, I will post the pics.
Happy Shopping,
MJ

Thanks so much for the kind words and your patronage. Hope to see you tomorrow. Teresa